2021 Dream Team (VOTE)

• On which parameters Egonu doesn’t play good this season ?! :what:

Egonu is great, no doubt. But she had too many inconsistencies last year. She won European Championship but was disappointing in the Olympics. I put Boskovic and Haak in front of her for this reason. At least for now.

• Η Egonu τώρα είναι η χειρότερη αν τη νομίζεις την περασμένη σεζόν. Κάνει πολλά λάθη και σκοράρει λιγότερο. Επίσης είναι δύσκολο για εκείνη να σκοράρει με ψηλές μπάλες. Δεν ξέρω τι της συνέβη, αλλά τώρα είναι διαφορετική But she is still good.

• A koje this poll

some people can win only in internet,in court they can't fo the necessary

So that's the reason they need talent from outside desesperately

• Internet polls are a popularity contest.. you can't expect reason or that every other people will have the same opinion as you.. Everybody see volleyball in a different way, watch different leagues, enjoy different styles. Some people try to be reasonable but passionate people will vote for the favorites.. Don't lose sleep over that, a player doesn't become bad just because people didn't vote for them :win:

• VBW is releasing their men's list now, not really a dream team (idk how accurate their list is for the men)

The women's will be released later this week, they're releasing them in segments (the men just did #9-12)

• can say for the decade one, they gave the writers a person, to be written about depending on your writing and knowledge as I did the Saori Kimura article. Number was not given to us, so we also were waiting to know where we were slotted.

• Maybe Maja? I was also thinking of KYK but to be honest I don't think she can be above the players already in the list

Edit: also De Gennaro can deservedly be in the first 4

• How come the Olympic champion & MVP as well as the champion of another biggest FIVB tournament of the year, is only at 6th… Good job FIVB

im just waiting for them to not include JWO or Washington.

:down:

JWO, Washington, Zehra, Egonu, Boskovic, De Gennaro, and KYK for 4 spots.... smh

• im just waiting for them to not include JWO or Washington.

:down:

JWO, Washington, Zehra, Egonu, Boskovic, De Gennaro, and KYK for 4 spots.... smh

I forgot Wolosz too lol this list isn't going to be very good... MBH too

I don't think Gattaz or Arina should be on it.

• To me Drews is the best player if 2021. I'm not even being delusional about it as a Drews stan. But I guess, the list has a lot of political hints to it.

Larson and Gabi on 5th-8th range? Lame.

Also Macris a Top 10 player?

• Who you think will be #1?