2021 Dream Team (VOTE)

• Agree with sloth, KYK will be first placed. Zero player from Asia so far, and FIVB is all about that, so yeah.

• happily fivb don't pay attention to some users and give us who's the best opposite in the world right now

• Wow JwO as 2nd place is biggest joke🤦 @avid's hypes about her reached to even FIVB finally.

4-5 other starting American players had more influence on USA's success than JWO

• avid is the one who works for FIVB's social media. He will announce today that Kim Hill is #1 :D

Or maybe Carlini?🤣

• That list is such a bullshit.

• Oh no I love KRob but she's fighting in the comments of Volleyball World about the #1;(;(;( Dixon and Drews supporting :wall:

Why would you do that

I disagree. I know it won’t change anything, but I personally like players speaking their mind without disrespecting. FIVB and CEV are organizations that are utterly corrupt and do not prioritize volleyball at all. Volleyball World posts only for the sake of getting hits and likes, not for volleyball. And this list shows it again.

• Wow JwO as 2nd place is biggest joke🤦 @avid's hypes about her reached to even FIVB finally.

4-5 other starting American players had more influence on USA's success than JWO

Libero is such an underrated position, so I like it that a libero is ranked this high. Maybe second place is a bit too high, but I think she definitely deserves a spot in the list! Overall she was the best and most consistent libero during NT summer:super: And I don't agree she didn't have a big influence on USA's success! After Banwarth left, USA NT had many troubles on that position and was one of the reasons they didn't perform well during WCH 2018 or won gold at the World Cup 2019. She brought balance in the team, which eventually led to VNL and Olympic gold:saint:

• I disagree. I know it won’t change anything, but I personally like players speaking their mind without disrespecting. FIVB and CEV are organizations that are utterly corrupt and do not prioritize volleyball at all. Volleyball World posts only for the sake of getting hits and likes, not for volleyball. And this list shows it again.

I think FIVB (Volleyball World) and CEV are doing a good job in making volleyball more interesting for a bigger audience. Look at how much the broadcasting (i.e. VBTV) improved, as well as side events, social media and broadcast innovations like the visuals and so on. Obviously definitely not perfect but I feel like they are doing a good job. I don't think it is as corrupt as you say, and their priority is to improve volleyball and everything that comes with it.

Anyway, I have some question marks about the top 12 too. I think other players deserve to be higher while other shouldn't not be there. But that's the thing, they have 1.7 million followers on IG, whoever you put on whatever position, people gonna complain anyway. I think it's not nice to the player who's gonna be #1, to see these kind of comments from other top players. No matter whether it's gonna be KYK or Blagojevic or someone else, just not nice

I disagree. JWO was the USAs best and most consistent player this summer.

I mean do we need to go back to 2018 to know how important the libero is to USA 💀💀