74th All-Japan High School Championship 2022 (Jan 5–9)

• :( Can't get it to work. If I use vpn it says the stream doesn't exist. If I don't use vpn it seems like it starts to show the dudes and then freezes

• :( Can't get it to work. If I use vpn it says the stream doesn't exist. If I don't use vpn it seems like it starts to show the dudes and then freezes

It was working for me for a little while too but now I can't seem to load it on my computer. I managed to get it working on an iPad but the sound seems to be a little distorted. The site shouldn't need a VPN but I'm using one just for security purposes on both comp and ipad.

Edit: Don't use a JP VPN as the site won't load the channel. However, I am still having trouble loading flowplayer that the stream is using.

• It was working for me for a little while too but now I can't seem to load it on my computer. I managed to get it working on an iPad but the sound seems to be a little distorted. The site shouldn't need a VPN but I'm using one just for security purposes on both comp and ipad.

hmm, yeah I can get it on iPad with distorted sound but it's the dudes ?(

• Edit: Don't use a JP VPN as the site won't load the channel. However, I am still having trouble loading flowplayer that the stream is using.

that makes sense about vpn.

QQ is still streaming the dudes and I see on sportsbull that the girls hasn't started yet. Maybe it will come on in 6 minutes

• Girls final seem to be rescheduled to 14:20 JST since the boys final when the full distance.

It's weird ... It's 14:20 now in Japan, the dudes match has a final score at sportsbull, but both QQ and that aq stream are in the dudes match 4th set, si I dunno what's going on ?(

• Japan is twisted

• Is sportsbull affiliated to FujiTV? :/

If you can pay sportsbull to watch it live, seems like that would cut into FujiTV viewership quite a bit when they replay it 4 hours later

• I don't know what is the correct time for the FujiTV broadcast of the girls' final anymore.

On the Fuji website, it is scheduled to be on at 16:00 JST

https://www.fujitv.co.jp/timetable/weekly/

I think that's right , everyone's favorite blogger says that, and in investigating it I spoilered into learning who won the first set

• Entering spoiler free zone

• wow , they jumped from the end of set 1 to the first TTO of set 2. I guess you can do that with a time delayed broadcast

FujiTV Rules :thumbup:

• oops that could be spoilerish

• btw - who was the nimblehead who questioned Furukawa's defense?

oh wait, that was me

oops

• Furukawa's setter seems like the hardest working young lady in show business. I'm a fan

• Back court attacking middle blockers rule