Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Also Scandicci wants Herbots (and also Belien btw).

Malinov - Antropova/ Lippmann

Pietrini - Herbots

Chirichella - Beliën

Castillo

This seems like the most stable/ enjoyable team from Scandicci in years:love:

• Finally some big club for Belien, she is underrated for years IMO.

Indeed, she deserves it! On the other hand Beliën always chose a team where she would start fulltime. I'm sure she had offers from the best teams in Turkey, but refused it...

• Idk how stable Pietrini-Herbots would be 😂

I'm pretty sure Lippmann is leaving anyway rightfully so, Antropova is already outplaying her by a huge margin, and i believe Castillo is likely leaving aswell and they're going back to Merlo and maybe hiring a better italian than Napodano as backup

• GS might be interested in Pressley. Not a rumor but I know Ataman has been following her for ages. Although, if I remember correctly Pressley's reception isn't good which means they wouldn't use Maglio-Ayçin as much as they need.

I think Alexia will stick with Galatasaray. She just said she would like to stay in Galatasaray as much as possible. If she leaves they can go for Kiera van Ryk.

If Ecz gets another foreign OH that means no room for Fatma. If İlkin stay in GS, THY should go for Fatma.

Dilek Kınık indeed performing great. THY need someone like her as well. But Ecz definitely should get someone solid as back up to Simge.

So many questions :rolll:

tenor.gif

• Also a good back up to Boskovic, please. No Gözde for God sake :lol:

I didn't have energy for thinking about that so i just put actual one, but ? it's more appropriate.

• Idk how stable Pietrini-Herbots would be 😂

I'm pretty sure Lippmann is leaving anyway rightfully so, Antropova is already outplaying her by a huge margin, and i believe Castillo is likely leaving aswell and they're going back to Merlo and maybe hiring a better italian than Napodano as backup

Castillo is Scandicci’s best transfer (ever!) and Imo she’s their best player. In every matches she covers so much space on court and has so many amazing digs to give them extra chances. She brings so much stability which it never existed in this team before. It would be the worst decision to let go such a player.

• Boskovic's sub can be Yagmur. She does not get court time in Chieri anyway and might have better opportunities in Eczacibasi in easier matches.

If both Alexia and Ilkin stay, GS will have an easier transfer time. Though, if both leaves, especially opposite will be a question mark. Only options are Van Ryk, Lippmann and Drews I can think of. Any other slower opposite will be a nightmare with Gamze. If Ilkin leaves, I hope they target Tugba from Vakifbank then.

• Amy news about Ana Cristina Future?

Natália is leavinf Scandicci?

• Castillo is Scandicci’s best transfer (ever!) and Imo she’s their best player. In every matches she covers so much space on court and has so many amazing digs to give them extra chances. She brings so much stability which it never existed in this team before. It would be the worst decision to let go such a player.

She usually don't stick to a club for more than a season...