Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• even if the national team was her goal.... going to some random team in Romania (no offense) isnt going to help her case.

it's an awful attitude... and a sense of entitlement

I mean if she would pick top team from Romania which could participate in CL/CEV Cup... but Rapid 🤔

• she doesnt want to fight for her position?

I can see why you'd think that, but rather than that its more of having a coach that's confident in her abilities

Also, guaranteed playing minutes - not every player wants to play from the bench instead

(the part about "fighting for her position" was just my phrasing - seems to be taken out of context.

To add, all these was shared by the fan and none of it was directly from her. It could've been a bench position instead for all I know)

Girl acts like she needs to start constantly for her non-existent NT career or something lmao Whether we agree or not, it's Korea, she won't recover from that scandal again.

This came outta nowhere?? lmao

She was already a fixed starting setter for NT before everything that's happened, and she's not looking to return to Korea anytime soon (and vice versa of course). NT is completely out of the question in the coming years - it's Korea like you said. Neither her nor fans are looking at her return anytime soon.

It might never happen in fact.

even if the national team was her goal.... going to some random team in Romania (no offense) isnt going to help her case.

it's an awful attitude... and a sense of entitlement

Hold up, you diss players who choose to remain on teams where they perpetually remain on the bench, but aren't okay with players who gun for starting positions instead? (also NT isn't her goal)

You can diss her for choosing a safer weaker league instead, but I absolutely don't see where the attitude and entitlement part came from

imo its better than players who go for higher pay and lesser playing minutes, she's going for the opposite - lower pay and more playing minutes to display her skills

• Once again people took things out of context and used it to talk about LDY personality. Like always. TBH as a fan i had the same thought, why Rapid instead of Italian club? They even offered better salary. But i don’t understand what it has to do with her choosing a club that guarantee her as starting position with bad personality? Doesn’t make sense at all…

If she has intention to return to NT it’s better if she choose club from top league like Italy or Poland. Better recognition, better club,better attention, can be say that everything is better. After 1 season in PAOK, can advance to Italy league (somehow proving her skills which always being underestimated by Korean).. But instead she choose Rapid the low ranking club in Romania league. Everyone even herself know that the chances of her returning to NT are close to 0 (even to V-League). She just want to play as starter and i think everyone should respect her decision. It’s her life after all:win:.

• i just read about the allegations. I wish the European teams should also be meticulous about not rewarding a bully. and I hope there comes a speedy and fair court ruling about it. I can imagine the level of bullying in high power difference cultures where being senior by one year or even a day can make juniors lives miserable at the hands of sociopaths.

i just read about the allegations. I wish the European teams should also be meticulous about not rewarding a bully. and I hope there comes a speedy and fair court ruling about it. I can imagine the level of bullying in high power difference cultures where being senior by one year or even a day can make juniors lives miserable at the hands of sociopaths.

Why so big hate in Lee ? You know there are some people who have difficult child years and they have some issues. The fuct that she had a problematic teen-age doesn't mean that she is a bully and bad person and have to panish her for the reast of her life. Her behaviour in PAOK is excellent and I believe that she grow up and became a better persons. None of us are like out tee-age

• I still refuse to believe Folie is gone leave Conegliano. Especially with 2 foreign OHs and now that Fahr got another injury is again another story. They need two local MBs in the court.

• Yup. I wonder what will they do on OH position if Larson refuses to stay, if Monza can't hire top OH it looks like a major roster overhaul, but pretty similar level at the end of the day (Thompson may be an upgrade and Sylla is fine, but Danesi is the best Italian MB).

• I don't really like Monza's movements... Btw one comment of the article says "Monza is as good ad Scandicci with market" (meaning bad):rolll:

Also, it makes sense Folie to Monza, given that Squarcini is rumored to go to Conegliano

• Is she? I haven't heard anything about that. And to be honest I'm not really familiar with her :/

She is a good defensive oh. She does great on that. But só Far she hás her momentos on Attack but no one can expect too much on Attack from her. She isnt powerfull. I think that she maybe Will bê called tô NT.

• Maybe PTT wants to go for another Brazilian

On Instagram hás been Said that Amanda Will renew with PTT. I think that Amanda with Maíra isnt a good Idea. Unless you hire a great Opp and can rum your MB with fast sets

• They also say in the comments Rettke is staying.

Are they finally going to get rid of the dumb 2 per federation rule? Idk

Larson won’t be playing in the first half… she’s going to do her second half thing again (unless she makes a drastic change in her plans)