Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• If Egonu is leaving, they have more money for other positions.

Egonu was paid 750€, noone had bigger contract than 300€.

But hey need to spend it on Haak. Weren't there rumors that Vakif was paying Haak 900k Euro?

• But hey need to spend it on Haak. Weren't there rumors that Vakif was paying Haak 900k Euro?

Haak is gone get 500€ max. No way that they are gone pay her more.

• Haak is gone get 500€ max. No way that they are gone pay her more.

How do you know that? :D I mean, she is one of the best opposites in the world. That's not her problem that Egonu is underpaid in Italy.

And by the way, Montano, not top level opposite, was making around 400k Euro a year when she was in Chemik.

• If Conegliano plays with Haak, Plummer and Courtney trip, then they need 2 Italian MBs. It seems Robin will be benched and Folie-Fahr duo will be starter. They probably sign with one more Italian MB who can slides attack. Could that be Lubian?

• If Conegliano plays with Haak, Plummer and Courtney trip, then they need 2 Italian MBs. It seems Robin will be benched and Folie-Fahr duo will be starter. They probably sign with one more Italian MB who can slides attack. Could that be Lubian?

I don't think Conegliano would ditch Robin "the Queen" De Kruijf that easy. She's there the longest and is still a key factor in their successes. Although I'm curious how they gonna solve the foreigner issue then indeed

• The rumor is that Conegliano is offering Haak slighltly less than what she's right now taking in Vakifbank, I doubt they'll have the money for any other top player. I don't see them doing any other major move other than that, possibly getting a younger and less injury prone italian MB instead of Folie (maybe trying to get Danesi back but I doubt it, someone like Mazzaro or Lubian seems more likely) and a spendable italian as 3rd OH instead of Sylla cause Loveth doesn't seem ready yet, I guess Villani or Perinelli if she comes back in good shape after her injury could be options.

• How do you know that? :D I mean, she is one of the best opposites in the world. That's not her problem that Egonu is underpaid in Italy.

And by the way, Montano, not top level opposite, was making around 400k Euro a year when she was in Chemik.

To be fair, Montano WAS one of the top level opposites at that time when they sign her. Unfortunately she didn't show that performance during the season in Chemik

• The rumor is that Conegliano is offering Haak slighltly less than what she's right now taking in Vakifbank, I doubt they'll have the money for any other top player. I don't see them doing any other major move other than that, possibly getting a younger and less injury prone italian MB instead of Folie (maybe trying to get Danesi back but I doubt it, someone like Mazzaro or Lubian seems more likely) and a spendable italian as 3rd OH instead of Sylla cause Loveth doesn't seem ready yet, I guess Villani or Perinelli if she comes back in good shape after her injury could be options.

Perinelli is a good idea indeed. In her earlier career she looked like more of a Marcon type of second libero but before her injury she improved her offense a lot. She could turn out to be a balanced OH in wolosz hands

• To be fair, Montano WAS one of the top level opposites at that time when they sign her. Unfortunately she didn't show that performance during the season in Chemik

She was great in Rabita. That was season 2012/13.

After that, she played for Galata and Fener. If I remember correctly she had some health issues while playing for Galatasaray. The next year in Fenerbahce she also wasn't performing that well.

• So that means Santarelli is still free.

Maybe He will become German NT coach ?

They are team with big potential.

• So that means Santarelli is still free.

Maybe He will become German NT coach ?

They are team with big potential.

How would you bear it if he end up in Serbia. The rumors exist :lol:

• Ferhat Akbaş is rumored to be the new head coach of Croatia NT.

He finally found a NT! He's been trying for years to become head coach of Dutch NT, but Dutch Federation never wanted him:rolll:

• How would you bear it if he end up in Serbia. The rumors exist :lol:

God bless Santarelli and Sebian NT. Why not?

• Jak byś to zniósł, gdyby wylądował w Serbii. Plotki:kupa śmiechu

And sometimes it is not Antiga who has to be the coach of Serbia ?:/