Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• A Robinson-Courtney duo would never work....

There's a rumor Courtney may take off next season anyways.

Okej Robinson is better OH than Courtney She can cover better Plummer but I would go for Courtney - Robinson duo instead of Plummer with any of this two.

Stabile reception, fast game with Wolosz it would be beauty for the eyes.

• Okej Robinson is better OH than Courtney She can cover better Plummer but I would go for Courtney - Robinson duo instead of Plummer with any of this two.

Stabile reception, fast game with Wolosz it would be beauty for the eyes.

courtney/robinson would force Wolosz to play Haak ball... neither of them would get kills at the rate that plummer does.

• I already expected this rumor, because Kuznetsova is having a great season and her game style fits Busto Arsizio well! Also Gardini rumored to join Busto Arsizio next season.

Curious if both Ungureanu and L. Bosetti will stay in Busto Arsizio next season:/ Ungureanu - Kuznetsova as outside hitter duo will be too vulnerable in reception, but Bosetti doesn't contribute much either in that departement... Perinelli could be perfect for Busto Arsizio, but she would be useful to so many teams:lol:

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…rdini-due-nomi-per-busto/

• Busto always use young players with big potential as mingardi,gray,herbotts,etc

Gardini is showing their best in A2,i hope she can move to a team she be starter and not in bench

• If I'm not wrong I remember reading somewhere that Lucia might change team for family reasons, which i guess means going closer to her husband (team manager of Lube). Ungureanu I think has a 2 years contract, but I still think she might leave given that she's not really shinining this season

• Is this a reliable source?

If Monza use Stysiak as OH and Orro as setter It would be a bad choice for Jordan.

• In that case Lazović should leave Monza. Not because Monza is a bad club, but I think that she has shown and proved enough and it's time to get the status of a starter (actually to find a club where she can be a starter, i'm not playing a victim card).

Even in that, rummor about Thompson - Stysiak, combination, I believe she would have her place in the team, not insignificant. but even this season I don't like how their coach combines players. Truly there were problems with injuries as well, but in general, Monza shows a very strange and changeable game.

• Alessia Gennari rumored to join Conegliano next season.

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…negliano/#comment-2519762

This is great deal for Conegliano. Imoco was missing player like her.

I really hope Sylla is gone leave Conegliano. She is not player for them.

• If there really was a Sylla-Stysiak line as OH, where was Lazovic? I can't imagine her sitting on the bench :gone:

• Panathinaikos from grecce has a lot of money and there are rumors that they want to achieve big things the next year. For that reason they want zakchaiou and vasilantonaki. According to the fosonline panathinaikos will give 100.000 to anthi if she agreey. Maybe more. Do you believe that it's possible these two players to return in Greece?

• Panathinaikos from grecce has a lot of money and there are rumors that they want to achieve big things the next year. For that reason they want zakchaiou and vasilantonaki. According to the fosonline panathinaikos will give 100.000 to anthi if she agreey. Maybe more. Do you believe that it's possible these two players to return in Greece?

I am pretty sure Anthi is already making such money. Plus, she is having a great season. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes to a bigger club