Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• as I said, I am not talking about average salary. She did make around 30k in her first year and this piece of information was shared on TV during a match. And she didn’t win anything since, in fact she did pretty poorly in Aydin last season except that match where she scored 40+ points. Therefore, I do not believe she has gotten that kind of raise. Yes, I am sure she doesn’t make 30k now but not 180k either.

That's so not true🤦 a foreign player in turkey? Even an average MB is making more than 30k in Turkey

• Lol, not a big fan of Tugba but I hope she leaves Vakifbank and goes to a team to play regularly. Same for Derya.

same goes here! I can’t really understand Guidetti , Derya and Tugba are not MBH and Gabi but still. They never even get to play in the starting six, even not against weaker teams

they deserve better 😔

• I think that in Vakifbank ALL players hás shared time on court.

• Folie --> Monza

Danesi --> Novara

Chirichella --> Scandicci

Lubian --> Conegliano

To be honest, I don't like/ understand these transfers...

Transfering Folie is a big risk for Monza, since she is very injury prone. They need a more than decent back-up, because she won't be able to play all matches.

I don't understand Novara is letting go Chirichella now she is having the best season of her career:lol: On the other hand, Danesi will be an improvement. Hope Bonifacio will leave, because she doesn't deserve another season on the bench! Same goes for Lubian. She shouldn't go to Conegliano, but to a team where she can be a starter. Busto Arsizio could be a good option for example!

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…il-valzer-delle-centrali/

• I want to watch Folie as full starter so I’m okej if She goes, but She said in interview that She loves playing in Conegliano and She doesn’t see the reason to leave.
    In that interview where She revealed Egonu going to Vakif.

• I want to watch Folie as full starter so I’m okej if She goes, but She said in interview that She loves playing in Conegliano and She doesn’t see the reason to leave.
    In that interview where She revealed Egonu going to Vakif.

maybe it's Conegliano that doesn't want her so she's being forced to go?

• Vakif want Nika according to GLP

Gabi and Daalderop:love: Would make sense if Bartsch would leave Vakifbank. Also Guidetti already wanted Daalderop after her first year with Firenze.

• maybe it's Conegliano that doesn't want her so she's being forced to go?

Imo It’s a right move of Imoco, they already have Fahr who will be back from a serious injury, they can’t take the risk of having another injury prone MB who you never know when she has to sit outside next season.

I’m just thinking if Santarelli will hire Stevanovic to Imoco, as he already pointed out he will invite her back to the NT.

• Vakif want Nika according to GLP

Would love to see Daalderop in Vakifbank. But she should ask Robin, Lonny and Buijs about their experiences first. He's a great coach but (can be) such a prick on a personal level. He brought Sloetjes to world top 3 but emotionally abused her, Buijs left after 1 season and De Kruijf didn't enjoy her time in Vakif very much either. Just things to consider before making a transfer. Volleyball wise there is no better option for to go I think

• I wondered why Guidetti didn’t get her before. She is just his type of a player, and I genuinely think she needs his coaching who can take her to the next level. I feel like she has potential she doesn’t fully use and we know Guidetti can make her use it fully.

Buijs didn’t leave herself, she started the season good but was pretty bad later on. As for Robin, they had Milena and as much as I liked Robin, Milena was on another level so they opted to keep Milena. Robin had some disturbing experience in her daily life which still gives me goosebumps when I think about it. There was an obsessive person who kept messaging her, followed her wherever she goes. He sat next to her parents in the hall and even when she goes to somewhere new, she would see him which meant he followed her constantly. So, no, I don’t think she has fond memories of living here.