Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• is this just a fan page?

It doesn't look reliable... But kinda makes sense? I don't think Brayelin will continue, she doesn't look happy there, and Jineiry deserves to play with a better setter so she might leave and bring Brayelin with her..

• Fenerbahçe renewed with Lazareva, Vargas will be back after China again. Meliha and Ana C. staying?

Carlini might be going back to Italy, Busto or Vallefoglia. THY wants to renew as well?

(I might be wrong bcz of google translate)

https://www.volleynews.it/il-f…a-e-il-ritorno-di-vargas/

cristina should be loaned to team like Ptt, Sarıyer or Aydın .

• if the quote tweets are anything to judge by... FB fans dont approve

Yeah, they are furious :rolll:

Honestly Fenerbahçe deserves Cev Cup for next season.

Can any of Brazilians here reach out to Ana C and convince her to get out of there? At least she should be loaned. She should demand that herself. Sitting 2 seasons in bench won't help her.

• when it comes to passing there is not much difference between them. This season, Anthi is in really good form. Anthi has better attacking, blocking and serving skills. Also, she is mentally strong and plays the cruical games well.

for vakif Bartsch> anthi> nika and herbots

im moving this here... but really?

Anthi's passing... is not good. Her stats are at the same level as Arina.... way behind players like MBH, Kingdon, Hande, etc.

Nika is passing well for Novara this season. Vakifbank doesn't need the standout attacker with Egonu coming... they need to keep passing to diversify their offense (using Chi and Zehra) and not turn into this year's Imoco.

• im moving this here... but really?

Anthi's passing... is not good. Her stats are at the same level as Arina.... way behind players like MBH, Kingdon, Hande, etc.

Nika is passing well for Novara this season. Vakifbank doesn't need the standout attacker with Egonu coming... they need to keep passing to diversify their offense (using Chi and Zehra) and not turn into this year's Imoco.

Galatasaray does not reduce Anthi's responsibility in reception. btw, they should narrow her reception area. On average, she receives 40-50 times in a match. With Gabi and Ayça her reception wouldn't be a big problem.

Vakif played with Zhu ting for three years. Giovanni can use Anthi like Zhu.

• Galatasaray does not reduce Anthi's responsibility in reception. btw, they should narrow her reception area. On average, she receives 40-50 times in a match. With Gabi and Ayça her reception wouldn't be a big problem.

with Molten, Nika's reception stats; total 268 %32.8 perf in 17 matches

with Mikasa, Anthi's reception stats; total 555 %25.5 perf in 19 matches

as you can see Nika is not much better passer than Anthi, there is not much difference between their passing. Even we can say Anthi has better stats.

• im moving this here... but really?

Anthi's passing is much more better than last year.She has received the most of the balls in the turkish league.And think about that Nika,MBH,Kingdon,Hande play with very good teammates.Anthi is the only one of high level player of GS.

Boskovic-Haak-Van Ryyk-Karakurt are well known opposites.Alexia has a lot to improve.Until now has played a bad season.

Nika plays with the help of Bosetti,Herbots,Cristina,Haleigh and Anthi with awful MBs and Ilkin.Even Hancock is much more better than Gamze.

Hande has Boskovic and Maya.

MBh plays with 5 tremendous teammates.We all know that Michelle is a better OH.

Ps I would like to see the game of Baladin in the current GS.So give me a break...

• Galatasaray does not reduce Anthi's responsibility in reception. btw, they should narrow her reception area. On average, she receives 40-50 times in a match. With Gabi and Ayça her reception wouldn't be a big problem.

are we really comparing Anthi to Zhu? lol

Kelsey+Gizem (with Zhu) is a much better passing duo than Gabi+Akyac for Anthi. Ayka's reception is not that strong and gets covered by Gabi and MBH a lot.

• None of that is what I'm talking about. Also that's incredibly disrespectful to Alexia.

I'm talking about Anthi's passing. She's not a good passer. Vakifbank can do better. That is my point.

• The thing with Anthi is that she has been playing for a while now in different leagues and different teams but she hasnt really improved her reception that much. Of course she can be like MBH who can become an excellent passer when she is already nearing 30 yrs old but why not opt for someone younger, right? We all know Guidetti likes his OHs to be good passers. And its not right to compare Zhu’s passing to Anthi’s. Zhu can hold her own in reception.

• are we really comparing Anthi to Zhu? lol

Kelsey+Gizem (with Zhu) is a much better passing duo than Gabi+Akyac for Anthi. Ayka's reception is not that strong and gets covered by Gabi and MBH a lot.

Of course we don't compare Zhu and Anthi, don't change the argument. Vakifbank has not always had great receivers. they can use Anthi similar to how they used Zhu although they don't get same efficiency.

Also, Kelsey-gizem is not much better passing duo. Gabi> kelsey gizem >ayça but neither between gabi and kelsey nor between Ayça and Gizem, there are not much difference.

Also, ayca improves her game day by day. I am sure her reception will be better next year.