Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Fenerbahçe's possible starting6

Macris-Vargas/Lazareva

Meliha-Arina

Eda-Asli

gizem

What will Fenerbahçe do against Imoco-Vakıfbank-Eczacıbaşı trio in the blocking with this starting6?

• Do you have any News about Ana Cristina ?

• Would be wise If FB hire another good MB (Foreigner).

• Do you have any News about Ana Cristina ?

She has a contract with Fenerbahçe until 2025, and there is no rumor that Fenerbahce is interested in another OH or that Cristina will loan. I think she will be Fenerbahçe's third OH next year.

• if drewniok wasn't solution at mulhouse,olivera isn't neither

She is promising but lack of technique and power

• How is vakif and imoco is going to look like next season?

Vakıf

Cansu-Egonu

Gabi-Daalderop

Zehra-Ogbogu-Kubra

Ayca

Imoco

Wolosz-Haak

Gray?-Gennari?-Kelsey?-Plummer?-Alsmeier?-Omouriyi?-

Lubian-Robin-Fahr

De gennaro

there are many rumors about Imoco's OH rotation but they will probably sign with 4 out of these 6 players.

• where will Washington play for next year? is it decided yet? I want her in Fener jersey so much. what other good options are out there do you think? Fener needs a top MB. below that wouldn't cut it as Asli and Dicle are good already.

• With 2 foreign OHs Conegliano needs to play with two local MBs. Their is no way that Lubian is gone be starter. They are gone have 3Italian MBs minimum.
    Folie is gone stay, almost sure.

• I think lubiak with wolosz can work

I hope so,she is so promising,need confidence

• looks like the Lee twins signed on with a new agency (they were with Caan) (or the agencies are just partners lol)

this is random lol but I just saw it.

https://www.ultinitysports.com/women-players/

replying to your old post since I was stalking the thread trying to find transfer rumours haha

If I'm not mistaken Ultinity should be their domestic agent while in Greece, whereas they are still signed to CAAN. Likely just partners.

They signed a 1 year contract with PAOK so they will be available next season, they are listed as available on Ultinity

ITC issuance is no longer an issue for them too since that managed to be resolved last season.

I wonder if any club would be interested in signing Dayeong

She's a lot more likely to be interested in playing in Europe compared to Jaeyeong

• do you know any rumors about where the twins will play next season? can they play in Korea again?

• Thats why ultinity sports post a video about LJY on youtube...

Yup the agent said it was to show their games to other clubs

Though JY only played 2 very simple games before she flew back to Korea to rehab her knee, not sure if her videos from Greek league will do much

do you know any rumors about where the twins will play next season? can they play in Korea again?

They're allowed to play in Korea, but it depends on whether any club will sign them.

There have been rumours amongst Korean fans that a Korean club official had a meeting with LJY while she was in Korea, but it's baseless at the moment so I don't think it's worth believing yet.

No rumours for Dayeong yet so I had been reading this thread haha

She had supposedly received an offer from a Europe club last year (wish I knew which) which she regrettably turned down (perhaps because she intended to stay in Korea at the time)

If anything at all, THY's coach Marcello who is Greek NT's new coach did watch one of Dayeong's matches when he went to Greece (PAOK vs Thetis)
    It was likely just an introduction for him to Greece league & players as their new NT coach, but perhaps she could've left an impression on him? haha
    I hope she can get offers from clubs

• Dayeong would be good backup to Maja but players' attitude outside the court is important for Eczacıbaşı.

• Dayeong would be good backup to Maja but players' attitude outside the court is important for Eczacıbaşı.

She had no issues outside the court throughout her 7 years of pro career in Hillstate from 2014-2020, and she has also got along very closely with her new Greek PAOK teammates, even going out with them every other off day.

No idea what supposedly happened during 20-21 in Pink Spiders - it was never clarified, but it seems like it was an individual personal issue.

Won't happen at Eczacibasi (if ever) I'm certain.

Anyway, it seems like right after I talked about it just a few hours ago, her agency website updated her status to Available: NO 🥲
    (Jaeyeong is still YES, since she is out for the rest of the season)

Guess it will remain as NO until her playoffs are over...