Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• It has already been said but Casalmaggiore wants Fabris and Stevanovic back

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…jovanovic-in-maglia-rosa/

ivolleymagazine misread the article that they used as source. That article says Stevanovic has signed with Monza, no chance to see her in Casalmaggiore next season.

As regards Fabris, I don't know anything but I think she might be a little bit too expensive for Casalmaggiore. Their budget is gonna be higher than this season but not super huge. Their goal in italian league will be a position between 5th and 8th place, so mid-level team.

• ivolleymagazine misread the article that they used as source. That article says Stevanovic has signed with Monza, no chance to see her in Casalmaggiore next season.

As regards Fabris, I don't know anything but I think she might be a little bit too expensive for Casalmaggiore. Their budget is gonna be higher than this season but not super huge. Their goal in italian league will be a position between 5th and 8th place, so mid-level team.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know about an original article nor did I read it, can you share it?

• Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know about an original article nor did I read it, can you share it?

I don't have it, but I spoke with the author a few minutes ago.

Stevanovic -> Monza = done deal

• Chieri renewed with Bosio. Cazaute, Mazzaro, Grobelna and Villani are probably staying, Perinelli is moving to Casalmaggiore. They're also interested in Brionne Butler which means at least one of Frantti and Alhassan is leaving

https://www.volleynews.it/la-r…-centrale-brionne-butler/

that’s interesting (one of them leaving) Frantti has an Italian boyfriend… but idk seems like she could leave

also I heard first hand Karch has told the NT players to be in Italy if they want to be in the gym…. That’s why we’re going to see like literally 20+ in Italy next season

• also I heard first hand Karch has told the NT players to be in Italy if they want to be in the gym….

? To me that sounds more like he has some kinda deal with certain agencies that opt for damage control lol... There are many Americans but its not like everyone gets called for NT anyway, oh well. Don't think this will affect the SL at all.

• ? To me that sounds more like he has some kinda deal with certain agencies that opt for damage control lol... There are many Americans but its not like everyone gets called for NT anyway, oh well. Don't think this will affect the SL at all.

huh?

He wants them in Italy because they're playing against better teams week in and week out, it creates more useful data for him (vs playing the Yesilyurt/Karayollari/Nilufers/etc) (direct quote)

It may... we're seeing Carlini opt away from Fenerbahce to go to Casalmaggiore. Stevenson left Aydin because of it.

Not everyone is going to be there obviously... but I think it's going to be harder for "bubble" players to want to be elsewhere.

• To me it seems like there is more to that story, most Americans coming to Turkey had great growth afaik so? Wilhite transformed her career literally. Limiting players just to one league feels like that limits their overall chances to find a good team so it doesn't seem very logical to me when there are 2 leagues that clearly always go head to head with each other, hence why I assume there could be more to it, there might not be but it wouldn't surprise me if it was either. Italy gets the official volleyball federations support as well with streaming rights as we can see.

• Só are you sure that a player refuse to play in FB ( one of the bests teams in the world) because of the NT coach?

• Só are you sure that a player refuse to play in FB ( one of the bests teams in the world) because of the NT coach?

i dont know.

but I know she had an offer from FB. But chose Casalmaggiore, which isn't too surprising. NT has always been her goal. She's going to do what she can to be in good graces.

• Ogbogu & SWP will be out of NT then?:/

well no. Ogbogu is already established on the NT. Karch probably doesnt care where she plays. (plus you cant expect everyone to be in Italy, especially middles... as thats where Italy has a lot of depth)

SWP is more interesting. But Japan $$$ may be too good to pass up.

• i dont know.

but I know she had an offer from FB. But chose Casalmaggiore, which isn't too surprising. NT has always been her goal. She's going to do what she can to be in good graces.

I should also add USA has a style of play... Terzic ball (not that its wrong or anything) isn't going to do anything to Karch to convince him "why should I choose Carlini over xyz player"

• Drča back in Russia for next season, club unknown yet.