Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• I just watched Glass performance in USA league.

Her setting to slide attack is still perfection to watch, She even gave interview that She still didn’t say goodybe to pro volleyball.

I didn’t know that She got 3 children, that is one of the reason why She didn’t play active volleyball.

I’m happy for her but watching both Ognjenovic and Wolosz how are they performing in their 30s It is to bad that Glass is not performing anymore. She was really one of the best setters in the World…

• I just watched Glass performance in USA league.

Her setting to slide attack is still perfection to watch, She even gave interview that She still didn’t say goodybe to pro volleyball.

I didn’t know that She got 3 children, that is one of the reason why She didn’t play active volleyball.

I’m happy for her but watching both Ognjenovic and Wolosz how are they performing in their 30s It is to bad that Glass is not performing anymore. She was really one of the best setters in the World…

She just had a baby less than 12 months ago too I think (you could tell with her fitness a little bit)

but nothing brings more joy than watching her dart a ball out to the pin

• She just had a baby less than 12 months ago too I think (you could tell with her fitness a little bit)

but nothing brings more joy than watching her dart a ball out to the pin

Yeah you can see that but for setter you don’t be fully fit and She can be ready for October if She decided to to abroad :whistle::whistle:

Girls it is not late especially when volleyball is missing world class setters.

• she is still great, even the players were choosing her over Lloyd if I remember correct?

Yes.

but AU is weird for setters. Dilfer arrived late... didnt get to warm up with the players before scrimmages... and never played.

yet, she just signed a contract with Perugia.

It's a lot about who likes you vs who is the best. (although Glass was one of the best setters there)

• Although it's already basically confirmed, now it is confirmed 100% Stevanovic -> Monza (source: Stevanovic personally).

• Minas tried both Fugitiva and Kara Bajema for the next season. There was apparently a big dispute in the market for Fugitiva and it clearly didn't work out since she signed in Italy, but then things were starting to look up with Bajema until negotiations also grew cold.

If only Neriman didn't hate her stay in Brazil lol

• Any news for foluke? I read somewhere Japanese League only allows foreign player to stay with same team for 4 seasons only? Not sure if this is true.

I don't know if that's true but all announcements by Hisamitsu will be made after the Black Eagle Flag cup as per Saga TV. I'm not so sure about Foluke staying with Hisamitsu because their 2 young MBs who have been fighting for court time during V League, have joined the NT and if Manabe utilizes them for sure Hisamitsu will wanna use them more by next season