Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• I hope Maja leaves if Ferhat is staying. Only options of Eczacibasi would be Naz or Gamze. GS tried to sign Naz but lost her to THY meaning that they probably will keep Gamze. I can't think of a local setter who can be up to Eczacibasi's level. I don't think they would go for Cansu Aydinogullari (lol she was Galia's setter this season) + Elif for example.

Meanwhile, THY almost completed their roster and it looks worse than this year. If rumours are true, they are:

Naz-Cagla

Van Ryk-Polen

Orthmann-Kingdon-Seyma-Ada

Maglio-Bahar-Diclenur Babat-Zeynep Sude

Buse Kayacan-Melis Yilmaz

Very shaky hitters in my opinion.

• 4th MB for THY will be Dicle probably.

Kingdon shouldn't have stayed. Would love to see a Russian there instead. Kadochkina or Parubets. NOT sure about Buse-Melis but will see.

Oh boy Cansu Aydınoğulları to Ecz? :rolll:

Honestly there isn't anyone available for Eczacıbaşı.

They should try Carlini maybe?

• Maybe Ognjenovic to Monza or Scandicci they have spot for foreign setter.

Especially Scandicci who has money too.

• i stalked his Instagram.....

he just followed Malinov :rolll::rolll: (im not kidding)

I didn’t even read your post but they could switch teams.

Scandicci has one more spot for foreign setter. They have enough domestic starter players

• How is it worse than last year? They basically kept the same hitters. To me, Naz is definitely an upgrade to Carlini. Diclenur-Maglio is same if not better than Asli-Bahar. Libero Buse is better than THY's current liberos.

I'd rather see a replacement for van Ryk but she didn't have a bad reason neither

• How is it worse than last year? They basically kept the same hitters. To me, Naz is definitely an upgrade to Carlini. Diclenur-Maglio is same if not better than Asli-Bahar. Libero Buse is better than THY's current liberos.

I'd rather see a replacement for van Ryk but she didn't have a bad reason neither

Naz is not guaranteed but even with her, my thinking was:

- Two of their starters are getting 1 step closer to retirement: Bahar (MB) and Kingdon. I don't expect these two perform better than this year.

- They won't be able to play with Diclenur-Maglio because they will have their wings as foreigners probably. So options are either Seyma+Maglio or Madison+Bahar. I expect them to use Bahar+Diclenur as middles and to me that looks weaker than Bahar+Asli.

- Buse & Melis have been shaky throughout their careers, not sure if they are an upgrade to their current liberos.

- Although I agree that Naz gives a lot of benefits compared to Carlini, for a team planning to play wing-wing game, that's Carlini's specialty. I don't think Naz will be more consistent than Carlini in that.

So, sure! Maybe it is not a downgrade in overall (unless Naz signs somewhere else and they pick another local setter or have to play with a foreign setter), but I don't see any improvements either.

• Any rumor about Neriman?

• Do you know who will be coming to FB at the reception, apart from Arina, Ana Cristina and Meliha?

• Where is Tomkom going next season? She would be great for Turkish teams if the foreigner limit is now 3+2. She will be very useful to sub in, for example for GS.