Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• i stalked his Instagram.....

he just followed Malinov :rolll::rolll: (im not kidding)

NOOOOOO…. She is like so amazing in italy she belongs there… might as well just let elif play…

• She has been dominating Brazilian league, I'm sure she could still be very useful in Turkish league too. I think she could have been a better choice for THY than both kingdon and orthmann. Put Neri next to Şeyma or Fatma, you get a good OH duo. I wanna see her playing against Gui💪:super:

GS fans were afraid that she was rumoured to GS. Only option for that will be her as opposite, chaos loading...

• She has been dominating Brazilian league, I'm sure she could still be very useful in Turkish league too. I think she could have been a better choice for THY than both kingdon and orthmann. Put Neri next to Şeyma or Fatma, you get a good OH duo. I wanna see her playing against Gui💪:super:

lol you have really huge expectations from Neri.

"I wanna see her playing against Gui" we saw that matchup in the CWCh. she still cant receive and her blocking...:gone:

She will be 34-35 next year and can be useful for mid-level teams at best.

• btw, şeyma has really good defensive skills but not a very good receiver. She can only cover herself.

• Jennifer Cross (MB, Panathinaikos), Lee Dayeong (S, PAOK), Carlo Parisi (Head coach, Olympiakos) to Rapid Bucuresti

Rapid is watching the greek league 😅

• lol you have really huge expectations from Neri.

"I wanna see her playing against Gui" we saw that matchup in the CWCh. she still cant receive and her blocking...:gone:

She will be 34-35 next year and can be useful for mid-level teams at best.

She improved a Lot since than. she had Covid a coupple of weeks before CWCh

• I think Neriman can be useful if a team needs an offensive OH and can invest on a solid foreign OH who is good in receiving. GS has neither of those, so Neriman would not work. Besides that, she brings chaos with her, I follow her on instagram and her mood swings are worse than a teenage girl's.

Though I agree that THY could invest on her. Problem is, I am not sure neither Ataman (coach of GS), nor Nihan (manager of THY) would like to work with her since they know her well from her GS times.

• Eczacibasi might be replacing Maja with Naz. I guess Naz will wait to see which of THY/Eczacibasi qualifies to CL to make her choice. Without Naz, THY will be in trouble and desperate need of a local setter (I guess they might try Gamze though I hope she signed with GS already).

What might be happening with Maja? They said she had food poisoning but can it be something else like she is pregnant or some personal issues with Ferhat? Any rumours from Serbia :sos:

• Rumor has it she had a dispute with Ferhat during a training but who knows. It could be just a speculation after the rumor of her leaving next year. If there is such a thing, I expect we learn it from Serbian sources.

I guess it's Osman Uraner who started these rumors. He really doesn't like Ferhat and I think he wants Ferhat's seat lol but I dont know it might be true. I won't be surprised if it is true.

• btw, şeyma has really good defensive skills but not a very good receiver. She can only cover herself.

Not true, she is 3rd best receiver of the league 🤦 there are foreigners in the league who are better receiver than Şeyma but she is the best receiver among Turkish players. You can criticize everything about her attack but her reception, defense and block are very good