Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Not true, she is 3rd best receiver of the league 🤦 there are foreigners in the league who are better receiver than Şeyma but she is the best receiver among Turkish players. You can criticize everything about her attack but her reception, defense and block are very good

sometimes stats mean nothing. you should look the court. Berin was the second best receiver last year. :lol:

For many years, Neriman has not been playing in a league like the Sultanlar ligi, where the world's best serve teams are present. Neri-Seyma duo can be easily broken by other teams.

Also, as Meatballs said, she is a chaotic person. If I were a coach, I would not want to work with such players.

• sometimes stats mean nothing. you should look the court. Berin was the second best receiver last year. :lol:

For many years, Neriman has not been playing in a league like the Sultanlar ligi, where the world's best serve teams are present. Neri-Seyma duo can be easily broken by other teams.

Also, as Meatballs said, she is a chaotic person. If I were a coach, I would not want to work with such players.

Well in this case it means a lot, you just need to watch more of THY games without bias.

Did you even watch any Brazilian league matches this season? There are indeed very good servers in this league 🤦 Neriman already played in both Italian league and polish league and she was pretty good even then as well

• Well in this case it means a lot, you just need to watch more of THY games without bias.

Did you even watch any Brazilian league matches this season? There are indeed very good servers in this league 🤦 Neriman already played in both Italian league and polish league and she was pretty good even then as well

I dont have bias against Şeyma, probably I like Seyma's game more than you. Her receiving is good but not very good. She cannot handle 2-receiving system.

Also, according to the stats, Orthmann is one of the best recevier in the league:whistle:

"There are indeed very good servers in this league" not at Sultanlar Ligi Level

"Neriman already played in both Italian league and polish league and she was pretty good even then as well" about 6-7 years ago or what?She past her prime and next year she will be 34-35

Anyways, I agree that she can be useful for teams like PTT, Aydın or Sigortashop but thats all.

• Veronika Djokić (MB - SRB) to Potsdam is done deal.

Transfer to Potsdam to good traffic. Is Djokic good? He plays there as long as I'm not mistaken Jegdic as libero:drink:

• Karmen Aksoy in Galatasaray:heart:

• Pretty sure Alsmeier is staying in Schwerin.

Get Janiska instead. There were rumors of her moving Poland.

There are rumors about the transfer of Janiska for Developers:whistle:

• Pretty sure Alsmeier is staying in Schwerin.

Get Janiska instead. There were rumors of her moving Poland.

I would love Janiska in GS. She might be at bench but I am sure she will replace Ilkin almost every set and will eventually be in starting 6. Janiska-Anthi duo :drink: Make that happen please :cheesy:

• They have already Anthi.So they can take just only 2 foreigners, no?Does Aksoy able to play as main MB?Is she loaned from Vakif?

I think Aksoy will start the season at bench, but might jump in towards second half as starting 6, like they did with Zeynep Sude.

It is wiser to start season with Anthi+Opposite+MB as foreigners on the court and then replace foreign MB with Karmen when things go bad and Ilkin with foreign OH (Teams are allowed 4 foreigners in their match squad now which is rumoured to be 5 next season).

• I think Aksoy will start the season at bench, but might jump in towards second half as starting 6, like they did with Zeynep Sude.

It is wiser to start season with Anthi+Opposite+MB as foreigners on the court and then replace foreign MB with Karmen when things go bad and Ilkin with foreign OH (Teams are allowed 4 foreigners in their match squad now which is rumoured to be 5 next season).

Oh i didn't know that.Thank u