Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• That's still Pasini tho, he's been already writing some weird speculations regarding limits in context of male league that as for now turned out to be incorrect.

This limit of two foreigners from the same country per club doesn't make sense tho, and it would've been huge for Americans to change it.

• That's still Pasini tho, he's been already writing some weird speculations regarding limits in context of male league that as for now turned out to be incorrect.

This limit of two foreigners from the same country per club doesn't make sense tho, and it would've been huge for Americans to change it.

plot twist: karch joined the mafia to get them to change it

karch-kiraly.jpg

• This is the usual tirade of Pasini against foreigners lol, every time the tranfers start he has a couple of posts complaining about foreigners "stealing" the spot for poor italians that can't find a team. This one is a bit more specific but it could be just something still in vague talks and not even for this season

• I think Karch-effect or not, staying in Monza is good for her development. Glad to see this happening!

hell yeah.

Monza is top club in the World as with results right now as with money.
    They are fighting for title in the best league in the World. And this is her debute club. So brava for her.

• am I the only one that thinks some of this is weird? like going from the bench in Imoco to the bench in Bergamo?

(yes i know it wont be as simple as that.. and both (Frosini/Loveth) could be starters, idk what Lorrayna is like tbh) but still.

Gennari and Caravello make the most sense. May's passing was really good to end the season, even if her offense wasn't and I don't think she'd renew with bergamo to just be a role player. Lanier is going to be playing no matter what.

• Polish OH Olivia Różański will probably join Fenera Chieri. She was outstanding in polish league, I can’t wait to see how she will handle in Italy :cheesy:

• am I the only one that thinks some of this is weird? like going from the bench in Imoco to the bench in Bergamo?

(yes i know it wont be as simple as that.. and both (Frosini/Loveth) could be starters, idk what Lorrayna is like tbh) but still.

Gennari and Caravello make the most sense. May's passing was really good to end the season, even if her offense wasn't and I don't think she'd renew with bergamo to just be a role player. Lanier is going to be playing no matter what.

Well afaik Caravello is going somwhere else anyway (Cuneo), and yeah Loveth+Lanier sounds just bad lol

• Well afaik Caravello is going somwhere else anyway (Cuneo), and yeah Loveth+Lanier sounds just bad lol

that (Caravello) makes sense, but this poster sounded more confident that I was about her and Cuneo 🤣

I would said Loveth should go to Busto… but she’s still going to be behind Degradi and Stigrot

• Lol good for Americans staying in Italian league and playing against world's 3rd top opposite (Haak), rest are questionable. Meanwhile Turkish league will have the best two, plus Vargas. Karch is delusional, his words apply only to younger players but those who already proved themselves should consider first their budget, playing in Italian league won't add much to them at this point anyway.

• and yeah Loveth+Lanier sounds just bad lol

Wtf?! Loveth Omoruyi is one of the greatest OH prospects in the world and she is ready to play as starter. I hope she goes to Bergamo and not Busto. She and Lanier together as OH will not be the best reception line, even if Loveth is not a bad receiver, but their great skills in attack will compensate this.

• Lol good for Americans staying in Italian league and playing against world's 3rd top opposite (Haak), rest are questionable. Meanwhile Turkish league will have the best two, plus Vargas. Karch is delusional, his words apply only to younger players but those who already proved themselves should consider first their budget, playing in Italian league won't add much to them at this point anyway.

delusional about what?

His idea is that there are more teams with quality in Italy, which provides better data and context for him to use for national team stuff and also development.

None of that is untrue. And most of it is geared towards younger players anyways. He doesn’t care where Ogbogu plays for example. She doesn’t have anything to prove

Turkish league next year will have the best two Opposite hitters, but not the best setters... let's see how it goes.