Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• ''Kulübümüz ile 2022-23 sezonu için sözleşme imzalayan orta oyuncumuz İlayda Uçak ailevi sebepler ile affını ve sözleşmesinin feshini istemiştir.Oyuncu ile karşılıklı anlaşarak yollarımız ayrılmıştır.Voleybolu geliştirmek ve renk katmak için çalışmaya devam edeceğiz.Kuzeyboru SK pic.twitter.com/kGTKTux750— Kuzeyboru Spor Kulübü (@kuzeyboruspor) May 15, 2022''

anyone knows what happened to İlayda Uçak?

• According to volleybox, Melissa Vargas stays in FB. I remember people said she would leave and were mad about it. Anyone knows where volleybox has got this from because they often make up things as well. If she stays the regular season in TR will be crazy next year. I hope GS can pull of a good squad soon.

• According to volleybox, Melissa Vargas stays in FB. I remember people said she would leave and were mad about it. Anyone knows where volleybox has got this from because they often make up things as well. If she stays the regular season in TR will be crazy next year. I hope GS can pull of a good squad soon.

People just add thing as they wish. We don't know if she will play China first then come back.

• ''Kulübümüz ile 2022-23 sezonu için sözleşme imzalayan orta oyuncumuz İlayda Uçak ailevi sebepler ile affını ve sözleşmesinin feshini istemiştir.Oyuncu ile karşılıklı anlaşarak yollarımız ayrılmıştır.Voleybolu geliştirmek ve renk katmak için çalışmaya devam edeceğiz.Kuzeyboru SK pic.twitter.com/kGTKTux750— Kuzeyboru Spor Kulübü (@kuzeyboruspor) May 15, 2022''

anyone knows what happened to İlayda Uçak?

She isn't with U21 team either. I wonder what's up with her. Maybe she isn't healthy?

As for FB, Popovic is leaving, Dicle Nur Babat probably Naz(?) and the rest should stay ~ Vargas was to play in China and then return to Turkey

• According fosonline.gr Maret Grothues stays in Panathinaikos.

Yanelis Santos from Cuba is going to Milonas (3rd league in greece)

the new coach of Olympiakos will decide if they are going to keep Salas in the team.

• Does anyone know if Jovana Kocic stays in Alba Blaj or will she play in some other club?:/

• Does anyone know if Jovana Kocic stays in Alba Blaj or will she play in some other club?:/

She isn't staying in Alba, but still without rumor about her new club, hopefully VNL will help her to find best possible option for her right now.

• I heard a Canadian setter is suppose to join CSM Targoviste next season. They have already Ana Bjelica and Todorova in the roster. Any clue who can be? Romanian league is getting interesting.

Maybe Kim Robitaille?

• King is going to Brazil. It could be Anastasiia Muzyka (Canadian-Ukranian), her agency has Romanian connections. But I doubt that.

I would say Muzyka is from Azerbaijan :D She played some international tournaments for them.

• She isn't staying in Alba, but still without rumor about her new club, hopefully VNL will help her to find best possible option for her right now.

I would be happy to see her in fenerbahce instead of popovic

• She isn't staying in Alba, but still without rumor about her new club, hopefully VNL will help her to find best possible option for her right now.

It would be great if she came to play in Turkey:box:

I also think it would be a good option ~ Kurtagic rather stays in Serbia for a year, and Terzic likes to bring Serbian MBs a lot, and Kocic is really very good