Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

Big disappointment. The Russia is not the right place for her , to become better. She could be in the top , one of the best in the world , but I think that she dont care so much about it.

Her reception is a big liability, honestly I don’t think she could earn as much as she’d do in Russia (+China) if she decides to play somewhere else. Top clubs in Italy & Turkey would not have big interest in her.

• She said she is not interested in playing for years when she played for Fenerbahce. She probably makes a lot of $$$ in Russia so she is being smart and staying in Russia + China

I’m curious if her desire to play in the Olympics will thwart that… her best (and probably only chance) will be 2028

• I’m curious if her desire to play in the Olympics will thwart that… her best (and probably only chance) will be 2028

Is it really a realistic chance though considering rise of Canada, moreover Dominic will most likely still be a force to reckon. On the other hand, who are the Mexican players who can play international level, to help Bricio?

• Is it really a realistic chance though considering rise of Canada, moreover Dominic will most likely still be a force to reckon. On the other hand, who are the Mexican players who can play international level, to help Bricio?

well if the qualification system remains the same (ranking) it wont matter. (they won't qualify)

but if it returns to the confederations they have a decent chance. They just have to beat Canada (which I think they've beaten their senior team last fall) and Dominican.

Canada has no pipeline of players (ive been watching their U-teams and its depressing). Gray and Maglio will be 33/31... who knows how long they'll stick around with Winzer at the helm. I could see both being done if they cant qualify to Paris.

Dominicans are going to face the same problem (a weak pipeline of players). They're already beating Brayelin and Gaila into the ground. I can't imagine Brenda will be around to solve their issues. Their youth system is weak.

• D. Boskovic from her IG, confirmed for another season in Shenzhen making their total number of foreigners 5.

S: Jaksic

OPP: D. Boskovic

OH: Van Jak, Klisura

L: Milojevic

• I just hope this is not true, i understand 3x better salaries. But in Romania she would at least play European cups, and Romanian league is not weak, there are a lot Serbian players right there right now.

Romanian league is weak, they will have some from good to solid foreigners, but their domestic played are just not capable of. And yes they will play european cup, Challenge Cup, which is full of mediocre teams (in general consideration).

But i kind a agree about Japan, my main problem is that she probably wouldn't receive there, and for sure that will not contribute to her development in that skill, in which she have a lot of space for.

Although when i think a bit more, in combination with WCH played on the same level as VNL, great season in Romania (impression that it would be easier to acomplish in Romanian league for sure) could be ticket for something really big for 2023/24 season.

Honestly just no Japan.

• Romanian league is weak, they will have some from good to solid foreigners, but their domestic played are just not capable of. And yes they will play european cup, Challenge Cup, which is full of mediocre teams (in general consideration).

But i kind a agree about Japan, my main problem is that she probably wouldn't receive there, and for sure that will not contribute to her development in that skill, in which she have a lot of space for.

Although when i think a bit more, in combination with WCH played on the same level as VNL, great season in Romania (impression that it would be easier to acomplish in Romanian league for sure) could be ticket for something really big for 2023/24 season.

Honestly just no Japan.

Plak went to Japan to improve her reception so if that's an area Sara specifically needs to improve she can always go to where Plak played.

• Rapid Bucharest just sign Nasya Dimitrova and one of the Korean twins, and they are like 6th team in league. I don't think that level of play will be weak.

Challenger cups are underrated, i counted, Lugoj would probably play Stara Pazova in semi finals. Only first 2 rounds maybe will be weaker.