Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Rapid Bucharest just sign Nasya Dimitrova and one of the Korean twins, and they are like 6th team in league. I don't think that level of play will be weak.

Challenger cups are underrated, i counted, Lugoj would probably play Stara Pazova in semi finals. Only first 2 rounds maybe will be weaker.

Neither players are standout or are expected to lead any teams while Lozo can develop further in Japan.

• Yes guys!

Let’s everyone say here what is the best for the career of it’s player...🙃

Everyone says what is their opinion about other peoples life's but do you really know the needs of every player?

Maybe some of them need the money?

Lozo is obviously looking for money if you see the choices of her professional career.

We should have this discussion of her development when she was 19 and not now that she is 25.

• Who doesn't want money if it's 3x bigger than the original offer? Lol. She is good and her career will still improve weather she play in Romania or Japan. Jvl is a competitive league as well and any team can compete against Romanian teams!! She can be a receiving opposite or even play as OH if she make that agreement with the team.

• Apparently, if the clubs do not get along, Lozo may face disqualification

• I think its a logical choice to have chosen Japan over Romania, it's not just more pay (still a big factor), Japan league isn't that weak either - they are shorter and perhaps not as strong in offense, but much stronger in defence where foreign players stand to learn a lot in digs/receives.

CEV participation means nothing unless you actually make it to the semis/finals. Many clubs are eliminated after the first or second round (2 to 4 matches) - which makes it pretty pointless.

But I heard not only did she sign a double contract, she refused to pay the termination fee to her Romanian club - this is another story altogether.

FIVB shouldn't issue her an ITC to compete in Japan if so, not just preventing her from playing on her national team.

• Now the issue of clubs how they get along ~ disqualification is unlikely to be, but the situation with these clubs is a bit unpleasant

• A rumor of megabox being interested in Brankica Mihajlović has appeared in an article. Does anyone know if there’s anything substantial to that ?

• A rumor of megabox being interested in Brankica Mihajlović has appeared in an article. Does anyone know if there’s anything substantial to that ?

In second half of the season, Kosheleva - Mihajlovic duo as receivers with Hancock as setter, that would be fun. Poor Aleksic and other middles will get zero useful balls. :cheesy:

p.s. for the less intelligent

hypothesis, opinion, forum, discussion, joke

• libero Keyt Alves will play in vinhedo next year. Is she good? She has 1m followers. 😮

Just like her sister, she paid for them lol

• So for how long would Lozo be disqualified, if the disqualification happened?

I went on FIVB's legal page, there's no precedent from what I can see. There's only two players currently banned by FIVB and the details are murky. Yuliia Bessanaya broke her contract, right Phil? The other one is a French player that I see nothing about.

I can't imagine it would be more than the duration of the original contract (if Ageo doesnt pay the buyout)

But it could be longer... as punishment for knowingly signing two contracts.

• I went on FIVB's legal page, there's no precedent from what I can see. There's only two players currently banned by FIVB and the details are murky. Yuliia xbroke her contract, right Phil? The other one is a French player that I see nothing about.

Yeah. She broke her contract in Dąbrowa Górnicza many years ago. It was probably in 2016.

Another one is Fedele who broke her contract in Italy.