Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• she got cut from her Puerto Rican team this summer

🥴🥴

Actually she just signed for the regular season. Both sides knew she had to be in Greece in august and they were fine with her leaving the team before the play-offs. Eventually she didn't get the contract with Olympiacos, but I don't know the reason. She was playing well with Criollas de Caguas, just like in the previous season with Leonas de Ponce, when she had to leave during the play-offs because of a injury.

• Liu Yan-han announced that she didn't participate in Chinese League 22/23.

She is looking for the volleyball club around the world.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Ren Kai-yi might join Beşiktaş.

She is 31 years old now.

She was as an OH/OP in Chinese NT from 2017 to 2019 though her debut was in 2018 AVC Cup and Chinese NT was the winner.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Ren Kai-yi might join Beşiktaş.

She is 31 years old now.

She was as an OH/OP in Chinese NT from 2017 to 2019 though her debut was in 2018 AVC Cup and Chinese NT was the winner.

I knew they were looking for an OH I thought it might be Liu Yanhan after your post about her, not playing Chinese league but she would be way too much for that league.

Where did you read it? Is there an article or something?

Is Ren Kai-yi good?

• I knew they were looking for an OH I thought it might be Liu Yanhan after your post about her, not playing Chinese league but she would be way too much for that league.

Is Ren Kai-yi good?

Ren Kaiyi played for Beijing same team as Wang Yunlu and Jin Ye. Think of her as a weaker version of those two which is already saying a lot. :gone:

• Ren Kaiyi played for Beijing same team as Wang Yunlu and Jin Ye. Think of her as a weaker version of those two which is already saying a lot. :gone:

I wonder if they have a deal with the club in case they make top division. To get more of their players I mean. Wang Yunlu and/or Jin Ye in MCSL would be iconic haha. I do hope to see more deals/partnership with Chinese clubs in general so I'm glad to see it, Beijing of all teams is not surprising but yeah 🤣

For Ren Kaiyi... Well a paid vacation to Istanbul is never a bad idea I guess lol

• I knew they were looking for an OH I thought it might be Liu Yanhan after your post about her, not playing Chinese league but she would be way too much for that league.

Is Ren Kai-yi good?

well we have seen enough of her lovely teammates Jin Ye and Wang Yunlu.... :gone:

• I wonder if they have a deal with the club in case they make top division. To get more of their players I mean. Wang Yunlu and/or Jin Ye in MCSL would be iconic haha. I do hope to see more deals/partnership with Chinese clubs in general so I'm glad to see it, Beijing of all teams is not surprising but yeah 🤣

For Ren Kaiyi... Well a paid vacation to Istanbul is never a bad idea I guess lol

Is Besiktas a rich club that can just throw away money? Lol. Like did they even do their research for a highlight video to see her level/performance. Maybe Beijing sent them a LYY video and told them "here this is Ren Kaiyi" :rolll:

• Is Besiktas a rich club that can just throw away money? Lol. Like did they even do their research for a highlight video to see her level/performance. Maybe Beijing sent them a LYY video and told them "here this is Ren Kaiyi" :rolll:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV144411a7ji

here, this is Ren Kaiyi

• Is Besiktas a rich club that can just throw away money? Lol. Like did they even do their research for a highlight video to see her level/performance. Maybe Beijing sent them a LYY video and told them "here this is Ren Kaiyi" :rolll:

They are one of the big three of Turkish sports clubs (Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Beşiktaş)

Though not volleyball giant specifically like the other two and VB, Ecz and Idk how rich their volleyball flank is rn but overall yes they could probably just ask the management to throw money at some random player for fun and it works.