Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Is there information whether Lazovic is closer to Vakıfbank or Fenerbahçe?

• Is there information whether Lazovic is closer to Vakıfbank or Fenerbahçe?

Is that a Real thing or just a fan-wish? I dont think that any of those teams need Lazovic.

• Romania offered a top 10 italian league salary to several players.

Italy offered less than Puerto Rico.

giphy.gif

I dont think that they are broke. There is no need to overpay players in the middle of the season, considering NCAA players are not tested on the professional level yet. Players still prefer to go there, because of the reputation, level of the league, coaches etc.

• I dont think that they are broke. There is no need to overpay players in the middle of the season, considering NCAA players are not tested on the professional level yet. Players still prefer to go there, because of the reputation, level of the league, coaches etc.

Well yes.

but some teams are broke.

Novara is one of those teams lol

• The question is if Romanian clubs will eventually keep their promises. I remember the German players who played in Romanian clubs some years ago were quite unhappy there, for example they had to organise and pay for their own physio and in general the conditions were not great.

• They need her, but both teams have foreigner limit problems, so both options dont look realistic.

Is she better than Nika, Bajema or Ana C? I’m not even talking about Gabi or Arina :lol: Believe me, I love Katarina as a player, her passion and energy, but let’s be realistic. We’ve all seen her last season in Monza.

• The question is if Romanian clubs will eventually keep their promises. I remember the German players who played in Romanian clubs some years ago were quite unhappy there, for example they had to organise and pay for their own physio and in general the conditions were not great.

This is Poland now ^^ Romania seems on a rise.

• Is she better than Nika, Bajema or Ana C? I’m not even talking about Gabi or Arina :lol: Believe me, I love Katarina as a player, her passion and energy, but let’s be realistic. We’ve all seen her last season in Monza.

Yes she is better than them, did you watched Vakif vs Monza last season? Lazovic is not bad player, she was bench in Serbia because Busa is Busa of course.

She dont need to be compared to Gabi, she would play with her. Same for Arina, Fener cannot play Arina and AC as duo and Meliha is former player but as i said its not realistic, because Fener need Meliha because she is turkish.

• Yes she is better than them, did you watched Vakif vs Monza last season? Lazovic is not bad player, she was bench in Serbia because Busa is Busa of course.

She dont need to be compared to Gabi, she would play with her. Same for Arina, Fener cannot play Arina and AC as duo and Meliha is former player but as i said its not realistic, because Fener need Meliha because she is turkish.

Well, you’re definitely not impartial.. You are praising Serbian players as a fan, I remember you were saying that Eczacibasi should sign Busa :whistle: It’s like I would keep posting that Conegliano should hire Górecka :wavy: Lazovic is not better that any of them, she is on the level of the Turkish OHs of Vakif and Fener

• Well, you’re definitely not impartial.. You are praising Serbian players as a fan, I remember you were saying that Eczacibasi should sign Busa :whistle: It’s like I would keep posting that Conegliano should hire Górecka :wavy: Lazovic is not better that any of them, she is on the level of the Turkish OHs of Vakif and Fener

I dont remember Busa/Ezca, i remember when we talked Busa in Fakif as fantasy transfer.

But Busa is another level above Gorecka or any Ecza OH.

Comparing Lazovic to Meliha and Derya is provocation :P