Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• I agree that they need a defensive OH but not necessarily Tuğba. She is not a bad receiver but not a great one neither. I wish Vakıfbank could have get Yaprak instead of Eczacıbaşı this season. Eczacı is overloaded with good Turkish OHs while vakıf is only relying on worse of this bunch, Derya. Even Şeyma or Meliha could have been more useful as a bench player in vakif than Derya this season

There are better options than Tugba, for sure. What I meant is that they would've been better off keeping her and sending Derya to a smaller team where she can get more playing time. But maybe Tugba was the one who wanted to leave.

They also shouldn't have gotten Daalderop AND Bajema, but that's a whole different story.

• There are better options than Tugba, for sure. What I meant is that they would've been better off keeping her and sending Derya to a smaller team where she can get more playing time. But maybe Tugba was the one who wanted to leave.

They also shouldn't have gotten Daalderop AND Bajema, but that's a whole different story.

is there any possibility whatsoever for Hande to go to Vakifbank?

• Wanting and getting are very different things lol. It seems unlikely IMO, I can't see him leaving Barueri.

But on the off chance that it's true... What if the club Julia Bergmann was talking about is actually THY? :/

You might be onto something...

I hope Zé goes and takes Júlia and a Brazilian MB. Keep Naz and Madi, get Ebrar back, sign a young and talented Turkish MB and keep their current libero I guess. Get solid back-ups (not Seyma or Polen lmao) and that'd be golden.

• You might be onto something...

I hope Zé goes and takes Júlia and a Brazilian MB. Keep Naz and Madi, get Ebrar back, sign a young and talented Turkish MB and keep their current libero I guess. Get solid back-ups (not Seyma or Polen lmao) and that'd be golden.

Diana, maybe?

That does look like a strong team... But do THY even have the money for all of this? I can't imagine Ebrar being cheap.

• Diana, maybe?

That does look like a strong team... But do THY even have the money for all of this? I can't imagine Ebrar being cheap.

I wish lol They could get someone stronger than Madi too but I can't think of anyone, especially an affordable one.

• Diana, maybe?

didn’t THY recently get a big boost of money for upcoming seasons?

• didn’t THY recently get a big boost of money for upcoming seasons?

Interesting... They might as well save Ana from Fenerbahce too, then. Does the Turkish league allow 3 foreign players from the same country in one team?

• You might be onto something...

I though something close, just with much better OH if they want to enter title race.

they have turkish setter that can play 3,4 more years

if they bring Ebrar, they will unlock golden chance for a title

they need to buy strong foreigner MB, maybe carol(this is ease part)

and they need to bring to strong OHs, maybe LYY and Busa for example, for a complete duo (finding 2 strong OH are hardest part)

This is their only chance to enter title conversation IMO

Diana, maybe?

They need much better middle for a title race, maybe Carol or even Aleksic who play in smaller club, Danessi its not option for example, or one from german duo

I suppose Turkish airlines need to have money :/

• Diana is very good, though. And I'm pretty sure Carol stays in Brazil mostly for personal reasons (her family lives in the state and she gets to play with Anne), she has had offers from big teams before. I'm not saying she would never consider going abroad, but it's not as simple as you're suggesting.

But, really, I'm just thinking about my own interests with these suggestions lol. Paris is next year...

• Diana is very good, though. And I'm pretty sure Carol stays in Brazil mostly for personal reasons (her family lives in the state and she gets to play with Anne), she has had offers from big teams before. I'm not saying she would never consider going abroad, but it's not as simple as you're suggesting.

But, really, I'm just thinking about my own interests with these suggestions lol. Paris is next year...

TBH i didn't watch her, just a few highlights but if she was not in a WHC roster and Julia K were i suppose she is not ready yet to challenge Ecza or Vakifbank. and play at that level.

When i talk about THY fantasy roster, i always think of a team who can attack title against big3, because they already have a team for a 4th place.

• Diana had a surgery and because of that she didn't go to WCH.. She's better than Julia Kudiess

• But will Ze Roberto leave Barueri? Honestly, I doubt it since he's refused so many times

For now, it's wishes, but it would be good to see Ze Roberto again in Türkiye :whistle: