Polish NT 2022

• wait.... what

Yeah. There was an interview with polish fedaration president and he said that deal with FIVB hadn't been signed

• Guys, what do you think about Iza Lemańczyk in NT? this season she has get few MVP awards so maybe she deserve to be part of team. Have we got better liberos than Stenzel or Lemańczyk? (unfortunately, I dont follow TL matches so often)

• Łysiak is better overall for me but lately after she was injured she needs some more time I guess.

I would wonder more who will be called as OHs as apparently we cannot raise anyone great since Swieniewicz/Rosner/Jagielo/Werblinska/partly Glinka times. In my eyes even Skowronska playing as OH was better than all current ones :wall:

All of Lukasik/Gorecka/Fedusio/Rozanski/Murek are so up and down. Potentially Szlagowska/Orzol but it is still long way and it won’t happen in WCH.

• ⁴Imo lavarini should focus on mb

Alagierska,efimienko and kakolewska aren't bad but they should make mb faster and more aggresive

• Alagierska,efimienko and kakolewska aren't bad but they should make mb faster and more aggresive

I don't think Efimienko will be even called to NT.

I guess Witkowska, Stencel, Pierzchała, Gryka will be those 'more faster and more aggresive' MBs

• I don't think Efimienko will be even called to NT.

I guess Witkowska, Stencel, Pierzchała, Gryka will be those 'more faster and more aggresive' MBs

I like Gryka and Pierzchała, they should be tested during VNL. I want to see Alagierska as a slider so bad. Stencel and Witkowska deserve to be called too. Both have a decent season.

The best MB this season is Kąkolewska, her attacking skills got better this season and her block is useful as always. Those 6 MBs are the best right now.

• Pity that Centka doesnt imrove her skills in TL. When I saw her first time I thought that she can be like Velijkovic...

• For me Łukasik, Różański , Drużkowska, Czyrniańska and Dudek have big potential. Lavarini must show this potential. If you not we have Stysiak in OH,but Smarzek must play good in OPP.

Yes but at this years WCH we won’t go out on court with 2 OHs without any NT experience. So this is more of the future plan.

This year we should stick to Stysiak as OH it is the only way we can get far. And have 2nd more defensive OH like Gorecka.

As for MBs Kakolewska and Witkowska are the best in the league as of now. And Stencel is doing nice job.

• Yes but at this years WCH we won’t go out on court with 2 OHs without any NT experience. So this is more of the future plan.

This year we should stick to Stysiak as OH it is the only way we can get far. And have 2nd more defensive OH like Gorecka.

As for MBs Kakolewska and Witkowska are the best in the league as of now. And Stencel is doing nice job.

Please no more Stysiak as OH. It made sense when Smarzek was a beast in NT but she isn't now. Also we don't have any good defensive OH that could play next to her outside of... maybe Grajber and I'm pretty sure that no one want to see her in NT again :rolll:

• Could you please explain what you meant by “partly Glinka times”? Is it because she played OPP for some time?

Yes that’s what I mean, that she was not originally an OH. And for me she should have been always an OPP…

Please no more Stysiak as OH. It made sense when Smarzek was a beast in NT but she isn't now. Also we don't have any good defensive OH that could play next to her outside of... maybe Grajber and I'm pretty sure that no one want to see her in NT again :rolll:

What other choice we have? We have no OH with NT experience - only Lukasik and Gorecka who played one year last season. And both are not in good shape to say at least…

And just to add, Stysiak is not even a starter as OPP in her club.

• Lavarini said that the most important thing in game is reception, so I doubt that Stysiak will play as OH. Smarzek is not as good as before, so for me she should be substitute for Magda.

I think Różański will be a starter or at least will get more chances this year. She + Stysiak are enough, when it comes to attack.

• Lavarini said that the most important thing in game is reception, so I doubt that Stysiak will play as OH. Smarzek is not as good as before, so for me she should be substitute for Magda.

I think Różański will be a starter or at least will get more chances this year. She + Stysiak are enough, when it comes to attack.

Who are the best receivers of the league now? Where can I check that?:teach:

Smarzek is not so good but Magda is sitting on bench to Van Hecke… so how she will perform after such season? She only played as OH is some matches due to injuries.

Rozanski is good only against weaker teams, yesterday she got Chemik and had 20% in attack.