Polish NT 2022

• Łukasik is much better receiver than Różański (kudos to her because not many OPPs turned OHs can say that! ) but Różański is a better attack.

Łukasik may have better overall attack % this season but with Chemik's fast system & Kowalewska sets on the single block it's not that hard. Różański on the other hand is carrying Legionovia on her back for yet another season and is attacking mostly on double block. I think she deserves a chance in the NT so she can prove her worth considering Łukasik was our main OH in the NT season after spending her club season as 4th OH in Chemik lol

• Yesterday Różański was completely thoughtless. Łukasik is much better than Oliwia.

Lemańczyk plays very good and can be called to NT.

I completely disagree. Łukasik is playing in the team where she's not the first option in attack, the reception is much better and setter is better, while Różański is literally dragging Legionovia alone second season in a row. She gets way more balls to attack, OOS.

Łukasik gets way more clean sets, without Różański Legionovia would be in the bottom of the league. Różański is a leader, Łukasik is not.

I like them both though and I think they should be in NT.

• I completely disagree. Łukasik is playing in the team where she's not the first option in attack, the reception is much better and setter is better, while Różański is literally dragging Legionovia alone second season in a row. She gets way more balls to attack, OOS.

Łukasik gets way more clean sets, without Różański Legionovia would be in the bottom of the league. Różański is a leader, Łukasik is not.

I like them both though and I think they should be in NT.

Hehe and I fully disagree with you :P

Łukasik is looking for a different solutions in difficult situation while Różański is trying to solve a problem with her power - only or mostly.

But of course I really want to see Oliwia in NT. I wrote that before that she has some masculine element in her which can make her over her opponents but she still has a lot of work to do to improve.

Anyway when Julia Orzoł finally will play in NT everyone should be happy :lol:

• She said she wants to play OG finally so I guess we will have her until we fail to qualify :lol:

BTW what a performance by Gryka & Rozanski yesterday…

• This season Grobelna is listed as Polish at Seria A web site. Did she change her nationality? Is it possible for her to play at Polish NT?

• I didnt know where to write so I decide here.

Did you guys know if Malwina Smarzek is still in merriage with her husband? Because they both dont have photos together on their profiles on Instagram:what:

• Did you guys know if Malwina Smarzek is still in merriage with her husband? Because they both dont have photos together on their profiles on Instagram:what:

Their marriage lasted only for few months. Malwina removed all their photos from instagram.

• Their marriage lasted only for few months. Malwina removed all their photos from instagram.

I feel sorry for her...and now another problem with her russian club;(

• This season Grobelna is listed as Polish at Seria A web site. Did she change her nationality? Is it possible for her to play at Polish NT?

I think Grobelna finalized it to switch sides after that controversy with Vande Broek in Belgium's NT.

• I think Grobelna finalized it to switch sides after that controversy with Vande Broek in Belgium's NT.

Maybe that wasn't necessary the case.

Her brother (Igor Grobelny) did the same thing. He switched from BEL to POL and plays as polish players in Plus Liga for the last couple of months

• i was watching this polish team and so sad we won't watch them at that level since the final of olympic qualifier

They seem to be in a good path,i hope lavarini can do a good job cause now they have more players that can shine