Polish NT 2022

• good choice, the only thing I cant understand is Jurczyk, I would pick Pierzchala or give chance to Centka to wake up

• VERy good roster! Finally the best players are selected:drink:

• good choice, the only thing I cant understand is Jurczyk, I would pick Pierzchala or give chance to Centka to wake up

Pierzchała will be in U-21 NT anyway ;) Plus, as far as I know, there is a chance that Poland would play at Universiade because some countried might witdraw and probably there could be a place for her

Regarding Jurczyk, she's the fifth best blockers of the league (1. Kąkolewska 2. Witkowska 3. Hage 4. Efimienko) and fifth best spiker among MBs (1. Witkowska 2. Kąkolewska 3. Stencel 4. Gryka)

• For me Sobiczewska > Drużkowska. In case of any injury of Smarzek or Stysiak we are without a solid sub. There is still a chance that one more player will be called, so I would like Lavarini to call Sobiczewska.

Both Piasecka and Damaske on this list surprised me, I would choose Murek, but it looks like her and Wasilewska are doomed to not be called up to the NT :lol:

Finally without Grajber, Jagła and random players to push the roster <3

• For me Sobiczewska > Drużkowska. In case of any injury of Smarzek or Stysiak we are without a solid sub. There is still a chance that one more player will be called, so I would like Lavarini to call Sobiczewska.

Both Piasecka and Damaske on this list surprised me, I would choose Murek, but it looks like her and Wasilewska are doomed to not be called up to the NT :lol:

Finally without Grajber, Jagła and random players to push the roster <3

I think Druzkowska is more OH than OPP, so I don't see her as back up at all on that position.

I think both Piasecka and Damaske have bigger potential. Piasecka was the best wing-spiker for Polish NT U20 last year. She needs more court time.

• Lukasik can play as Opposite.

Yeaaa, but why?? She played whole season as outside hitter and she was great, she should stay on that position PERIOD. Please stop those stupid rotations between positions which Nawrocki loved so much.

• What happened to older sister Damaske? Is younger one better?

• What happened to older sister Damaske? Is younger one better?

Definitely, Magda (the older one) had many injuries and she was a bench player in Legionowo this whole season, she was always considered as a great talent, but she has never confirmed it :( Paulina is now much better, at least she has great dynamics, but there is a lot of work to do.

• The older one - Magda is done as a promising player.

Sadly, the injuries killed her career.

Paulina, the younger one is very dynamic, I like her, but as for now there won't be any place in NT for her.

I watched Magda during junior competitions, she was really good. Is her younger sister really 178?

• Code
    1. I watched all Legionowo-Budowlani matches. Różanski received very badly. Fedusio was great in those matches.Maybe Różanski must be backup OPP?For me first team Wołosz, Łukasik, Fedusio (Czyrniańska) Kąkolewska, Stencel, Stysiak, Stenel
  • I think Czyrniańska and Łukasik are kinda locked as OHs. Szlagowska won't make it this time, so everything is between Fedusio, Różański and Górecka and I would cut the last one, but I doubt she'll be cut, cuz Lavarini appreciates reception skills and Górecka has those better than Olivia and Monika.

• I wouldn't consider Czyrniańska locked. Różański and Fedusio have more to offer offensively and Górecka is a better receiver. I think they all have chances. Łukasik seems the obvious starter because she is having a great season and receives very good too.