Polish NT 2022

• Yeaaa, but why?? She played whole season as outside hitter and she was great, she should stay on that position PERIOD. Please stop those stupid rotations between positions which Nawrocki loved so much.

Actually she is originally OPP and was moved to OH in the clubs :wavy: Stop making rotations:lol:

I don’t say she should play as OPP, only in case it is needed for some reason she can play as OPP.

And by the way, the last time we played some decent level, we did it with Stysiak and Smarzek on court. Automatically without them both on court we are just European 3rd league team. Although it is sad, I think guys you have to accept it and not expect Lukasik/Gorecka duo to beat Turkey or Italy.

• U21 Team for 2022
    S: Julia Bińczycka, Martyna Łazowska, Oliwia Poreda

OH: Martyna Borowczak, Zuzanna Kuligowska, Martyna Czyrniańska, Julita Piasecka

Opp: Karolina Drużkowska, Martyna Leoniak

MBs: Dominika Pierzchała, Sonia Stefanik, Natalia Kecher, Magda Stambrowska

L: Klaudia Łyduch, Daria Skomorowska

Orzoł hasn't been called :(

IMO libero Izabela Dąbrowska deserved a chance as she was one of the best liberos in second division.

I also don't understand why Poreda has been called. She didn't have good season.

• Looking at current OHs list and their shape unfortunately it seems only Lukasik, Czyrnianska and Rozanski seem to be in good shape, Gorecka doesn’t play or is disappointing, Fedusio totally lost the track. Do you think Lukasik and Czyrnianska will be starters?

• Looking at current OHs list and their shape unfortunately it seems only Lukasik, Czyrnianska and Rozanski seem to be in good shape, Gorecka doesn’t play or is disappointing, Fedusio totally lost the track. Do you think Lukasik and Czyrnianska will be starters?

Looking for shape all OH called to NT I agree with you, but I hope other players will be back to shape on NT camp.

For now the best are 3 OHs like you mentioned.

Czyrniańska will be in U21 team and should join senior team later. She is the youngest but has real chance to be even starting on WCH in my opinion. We will see...

• Looking for shape all OH called to NT I agree with you, but I hope other players will be back to shape on NT camp.

For now the best are 3 OHs like you mentioned.

Czyrniańska will be in U21 team and should join senior team later. She is the youngest but has real chance to be even starting on WCH in my opinion. We will see...

Czyrnianska has better and worse matches in attack but she has a big advantage over others. She doesn’t turn into UE machine in recepion and attack, she is quite solid. Rozanski and Lukasik can play bith bery good or very bad :D

• unforced errors maybe? :whistle:

well I wouldnt say Lukasik can turn into UE machine, I cant stand how she is spiking right into the hands of defense players even by sets on single block..

• Official roster for VNL:

Setters

Alicja Grabka

Marlena Kowalewska Martyna Łazowska

Katarzyna Wenerska

Joanna Wołosz

Opposites

Karolina Druzkowska

Malwina Smarzek-Godek Weronika Sobiczewska

Magdalena Stysiak

OHs

Martyna Czyrnianska

Paulina Damaske

Monika Fedusio

Zuzanna Gorecka

Martyna Lukasik

Julita Piasecka

Olivia Rozanski

Weronika Szlagowska

Liberos

Justyna Lysiak

Maria Stenzel

Aleksandra Szczygłowska

MBs

Klaudia Alagierska

Aleksandra Gryka

Magdalena Jurczyk

Agnieszka Kakolewska

Anna Stencel

Kamila Witkowska

Iga Wasilewska :obey:

• What a pity because of Malwina8|

I hope that the reason is not a behavior of some people which balmed her about season in russia:down:

• Funny Fact, Lavarini still isn't in Poland... And the last group of players (except Wołosz) will join the training camp on Monday.

Hopefully he will make it until then :D

• They write that Stysiak has a knee injury and will not play in the VNL

• Yes, she has injury and might not play. She's currently not with the team.