Polish NT 2022

• But you know professional sport is one thing and walking in the mountains another one? I mean she was not going to Mount Everest just did some walking. It is much different that everyday gym, endurance training and jumping all the time. It doesn’t mean that she is 100% healthy.

Of course I understand it and I don't expect that everyone who has health problems will stay in bed. She could have a problem with arm or sth, so she still could walk, run, whatever to keep fit. I just wanted to share this informations with you, cause Lavarini was really upset about her behaviour and maybe this was the reason why she isn’t with the team :)

• another coach another drama...

I dont know clearly this situation, its between Lavarini and Smarzek but its really sad ;(

I will miss her...

• So its her fault. Even Stysiak was with team in Poland when she was injured. Really pity because of Smarzek but maybe after this everything what happend with her before she needed to rest, but ok. I dont want to excuse her...

• I don't agree with the decision to get Gałkowska but I also think that Smarzek is still in an unstable situation in her personal life that even if she cooperated or as we know it, if she were forced to go along with Lavarini, she may not be able to contribute to the team at all. It's probably best for her to distance herself for the time being.

• I understand Smarzek's decision though. Mental health is important. She might still be receiving hate messages upto this point. We don't know the extent of those messages she got. She might even be hated more if she joins and then not do well.

• https://sport.tvp.pl/61570319/…siatkarki-nie-ma-w-kadrze

According to Paulina Maj Lavarini warned Smarzek that if she fill not join team for VNL it would be hard for her to call later. She says that Lavavrini is not conistent and didn't call Smarzek but called Gałkowska which was not playing in VNL as well.

Smarzek doesn't answer any phone.

But Gałkowska was not able to participate in VNL because it was too late for her to change plans. Smarzek knew for a long time that she was planned to take part of NT. And she decided to not join saying that she has some minor injury, while right away she went for vacation and started posting photos on Instagram. Imo, if she really wanted to make a team in WCH she should do similar thing to Stysiak and lat's say: I can't play in VNL, after the season I will show up at the start of preparations for medical checking and all together we are going to plan the process of my recovery. Instead she probably lied.

• Monika Gałkowska looks happy with the team:heart:

She is hot:love:

• ❗️Martyna Łukasik will not take part in the FIVB World Championship 2022 in women's volleyball❗️

According to the article, during the training camp in Warsaw, diagnostic tests of the entire team were carried out. The research revealed that Martyna Łukasik's health condition makes it impossible for her to continue training and working at the training camp, and does not guarantee the full disposition of the volleyball player in this year's championship. The medical staff conducted numerous consultations on the basis of which they decided that Martyna Łukasik would not be included in the final stage of preparations, and would devote the next few weeks to full regeneration of the body.

• Poland's roster for WCH

Setters:

Katarzyna Wenerska

Joanna Wołosz

Middle blockers:

Klaudia Alagierska - Szczepaniak

Agnieszka Korneluk (Kąkolewska)

Anna Obiała (Stencel)

Kamila Witkowska (Ganszczyk)

Outside hitters:

Martyna Czyrniańska

Zuzanna Górecka

Olivia Różański

Weronika Szlagowska

Opposites:

Monika Gałkowska (Bociek)

Magdalena Stysiak

Libero:

Maria Stenzel

Aleksandra Szczygłowska

Backup players:

OHs: Paulina Damaske, Monika Fedusio, Julita Piasecka

MBs: Aleksandra Gryka, Magdalena Jurczyk

Setters: Alicja Grabka, Martyna Łazowska

Libero: Paulina Maj

• With Różański-Czyrniańska reception line they will have to run a lot.

I don't think it's even possible that those two could play together :D I mean, it would be even hard to run to the ball. IMO the starting duo could be Różański - Szlagowska or Czyrniańska - Szlagowska.

• Why we always must struggle with injuries. I mean I don’t wish it to any other team, but out of better European teams when someone important was injured in Turkey, Italy, Serbia etc? And in Poland each year we have like half of the team injured.

• What a nightmare... she was propably the best OH from this team. I havent got high expectations in WCH. Unfortunately;(

• I don't think it's even possible that those two could play together :D I mean, it would be even hard to run to the ball. IMO the starting duo could be Różański - Szlagowska or Czyrniańska - Szlagowska.

Still Szlagowska is not really that good of a reciever :lol:

Also I really can’t imagine Szlagowska as one of our starting OHs after that very average club season and not showing anything special in VNL other than having good energy (like she’s neither good attacker or reciever lol)

• Also I really can’t imagine Szlagowska as one of our starting OHs after that very average club season and not showing anything special in VNL other than having good energy (like she’s neither good attacker or reciever lol)

But Czyrniańska and Różański together is so random duo :D They don't have good passing skill and I can't imagine thm playing together :D

Even better duo was Kaliszuk-Twardowska when Nawrocki was coaching lol

• But Czyrniańska and Różański together is so random duo :D They don't have good passing skill and I can't imagine thm playing together :D

Even better duo was Kaliszuk-Twardowska when Nawrocki was coaching lol

Yeah reception with them would be a nightmare :lol:

Sadly I think that the only logical option would be playing with Górecka because she is the only one who can recieve but girl wasn’t even the starter at the end of club season.

Based on the stats from VNL (sucessful reception %) the only ones with decent stats were Łukasik & Górecka (around 44%). Szalgowska had only 27%, Różański 25%, Fedusio 22% and Czyrniańska 15% :gone: