2022/2023 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• I wonder who are they going to sign now as italian, I thought they would try Vitelli from Padova but he's apparently close to Milano to replace Chinenyeze :/

With Dzavoronok possibly leaving, perhaps someone in another position?

Speaking of Cachopa, Sada is gonna get Uriarte again as his replacement.

• Isac (MB, BRA) to Lube seems like a done deal.

This is interesting because Pasini was so assured that Chinenyeze will play in Civitanova, and due to the limits they can't play together in a league. Chinenyeze would be a much better move (he's much younger and already better) so I wonder if Civitanova lost a fight for a Frenchman, or maybe reliable Bortoletto is wrong and Isac will go to the other Italian team.

As for now:

Italy:

Civitanova: Juantorena probably out, Simon out, Anzani renewed, Balaso renewed, Lucarelli, Yant and Zaytsev have valid contracts, I'd expect De Cecco to renew as well, Chinenyeze or/and Isac in

Perugia: all starting lineup will stay, potential changes among bench players

Modena: Nimir possibly out, Bruno, Leal and Ngapeth with valid contracts (although there were rumors that Piacenza wants to buy out one of OHs), according to GLP, Modena wants a local OPP (Stefani, who's been great in Taranto, and maybe some more exp player like Vettori - I don't know, just guessing) and foreign MB, so maybe that's a destination for Chinenyeze or Isac;

Trentino: there are rumors that Lisinac will stay, probably only change will be on libero position, because Zenger is pretty bad, there are rumors that 18yo Laurenzano (revelation of Superlega) will substitute him, there were rumors about Chinenyeze (but I think they'll stay with Serbian duo), Patry (but he has an awful season) and Dzavoronok (if they want to keep 3-OH system) to play alongside Kaiser-Lavia-Ale trio

Piacenza: Holt out, Simon in, Recine renewed, Russell probably out, I don't know what about Brizard/Lagumdzija, because Piacenza doesn't publicly inform about length of contracts, there were gossips about their interest of Juantorena, Lopez or Ngapeth and Leal, but nothing specific for now

Milano: Chinenyeze out, Porro, Jaeschke with valid contracts, Ishikawa has his contract expiring (and he's having mixed season), Loser in (Pasini), there were rumors about Vitelli as a replacement of Chinye, but if Loser comes I don't think it will happen; there are rumors that Piazza may substitute Sammelvuo in Russia, and then Baldovin will replace him;

Monza: Cachopa in, Orduna out, Dzavoronok possibly out, I'd expect playing for two MBs from Italy, maybe even Galassi and Beretta, because I don't see a spot for Galassi in top teams other than Piacenza, but they'd have to buy his contract out

Vibo Valentia: Orduna in?? (GLP), Nishida back in Japan?? (GLP)

Verona: Mozic has a valid contract, so he'll stay if Verona won't get relegated

Padova: Weber in Warsaw, Bottolo has valid contract, but he has two offers from top teams according to sports director, Vitelli probably out

Taranto: Stefani with several offers from Superlega (GLP), Laurenzano allegedly signed by Trentino (but it's an anonymous source), Joao Rafael in Tours

Cisterna: I haven't seen any rumors yet

Ravenna: they're f...d and already relegated, just fighting to play in A2

Poland:

Zaksa: Semeniuk will leave to play in Belgorod (but it may change due to obvious circumstances)

Jastrzębski Węgiel: there are rumors that there's a possibility of OH change (Clevenot is loaned from Piacenza formally) and OPP (there were rumors about Luburic, but he's rumored to play in Kemerovo next year)

PGE Skra Bełchatów: there were rumors about Russell, but nothing confirmed, they'll look for two foreign OHs and it's tricky to find them, I think Łomacz, Atan, Kłos and Bieniek (and obviously Piechocki) all stay

Zawiercie: Danani, Kwolek in (allegedly), Konarski to stay, Malinowski out

Warszawa: Kwolek out, Petkovic out, Trinidad out, Blankenau out, Firlej, Weber, Tillie in, both middles to stay, there were rumors about Conte to play as 2nd OH

Resovia: Deroo out, DeFalco in, Louati possibly in, all other starting players are on valid contracts, Szerszen possibly out, but he's started to play in starting lineup recently

Olsztyn: DeFalco out, Firlej out, Lipiński in, Tuaniga in

Suwałki: Tuaniga out, Matias Sanchez in

Gdańsk: Bołądź in, Lipiński out, Orczyk in (?)

Other clubs: minor rumors for now IIRC

Russia:

Babkevich in Novosibirsk, Nimir in St Petersburg (possibly), Kobzar out, Bednorz and Christenson to stay in Kazan, Ivovic to stay, heard about Luburic in Kuzbass, I haven't seen any other legit rumors other than that, but I probably forgot about something

• Aaand Juantorena said in today's interview that (despite valid contract with Civitaniva) he has offers from Skra Bełchatów, two other clubs from Superlega (Piacenza and ... Monza perhaps?), and I guess that Asia is still very probable option.

• As far as I know Babkevich signed long term contract with Fakel and he is programmed as new Fakel leader so his transfer to Novosibirsk looks unrealistic. Also, Lokomotiv have Klets & Sapozhkov on loan and one of them (probably Klets) is going back to Loko.

Nimir could go to Peters as Urnaut is leaving, Kobzar won't leave as Grebennikov is staying for sure so no point in hiring foreign setter when they have Russian NT player. Not sure what will be with Kolodinsky. Also, Zenit's transfer campaign is going to be affected with new coach, so far they are targeting Piazza :rolll::aww: but all key Russian players are staying, only Poletaev's situation is unknown due numerous injuries since he joined.

I doubt Louati is going back to Poland as he didn't have the best time there due some non-volleyball reasons, as well as Al Hachdadi :whistle:

• I'm not that much into Russian club volleyball, so I can't discuss probability of these rumors.

Louati and Al Hachdadi had difficult time in Poland due to chemistry issues in Jastrzębski Węgiel as a team, but - again - it's not my info (none of these rumors are mine, lol), one of Polish journalists said some time ago that Louati will most likely play in Resovia.

• How will Zenith SPb fixed their ongoing problems? Any transfers that might be the revelation?

They need amazing servers.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Perugia is apparently interested in signing Semeniuk instead of Anderson given that his move to Russia is unlikely at this point

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…semeniuk/#comment-2523281

He was also rumored to join Perugia last year but president of Perugia said Semeniuk is good but not on par with our level yet, which was an unnecessary statement. Which team would you like him to play in Italy?

• He was also rumored to join Perugia last year but president of Perugia said Semeniuk is good but not on par with our level yet, which was an unnecessary statement. Which team would you like him to play in Italy?

Any top team, but Perugia would be the best, he's already the best player in Polish league overall, moving abroad to any top Italian team would be great for his development. But Pasini was saying some time ago that Perugia's first choice is Anderson, so I'm wondering if that's a negotiation smoke, or perhaps Anderson prefers move to Asia or something like that, because in terms of team results nothing has happened for such a change (if Pasini was correct in the 1st place that Perugia wants to renew Matt). Semeniuk is probably the best option fit and level wise for Perugia after all, and I believe he's already more impactful player than Anderson tbh. For Zaksa, he's irreplaceable, Zaksa doesn't have big budget enough for Lucarelli what was rumored by Voloch recently.

• Any top team, but Perugia would be the best, he's already the best player in Polish league overall, moving abroad to any top Italian team would be great for his development. But Pasini was saying some time ago that Perugia's first choice is Anderson, so I'm wondering if that's a negotiation smoke, or perhaps Anderson prefers move to Asia or something like that, because in terms of team results nothing has happened for such a change (if Pasini was correct in the 1st place that Perugia wants to renew Matt). Semeniuk is probably the best option fit and level wise for Perugia after all, and I believe he's already more impactful player than Anderson tbh. For Zaksa, he's irreplaceable, Zaksa doesn't have big budget enough for Lucarelli what was rumored by Voloch recently.

I have mixed feelings about Perugia. This season, they play convincingly at last but I don’t like this kind of domination. With the addition of Semeniuk, I might start enjoy it 😬

I wasn’t really sure how to feel with his transfer to Belgorod to be honest. I thought he could do better. Anyway, I hope he will make the best choice for himself.