2022/2023 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Let's get this going.

Apparently Piacenza has reached an agreement with Robertlandy Simon (MB) from Lube. They also want Juantorena.

Meanwhile, I've heard Lube wants Isac as Simon's replacement.

In Russia, it seems Belogorie Belgorod is interested in Kamil Semeniuk from Zaksa.

• I think Juantorena said a few months ago that he won’t be playing for another club in Italy other than Lube, though everything is possible.

• I think Juantorena said a few months ago that he won’t be playing for another club in Italy other than Lube, though everything is possible.

Yeah, the news I read also mentioned this, but I agree with you lol Money sometimes talks very loud.

• Nimir is supposedly leaving Modena at the end of the season and heading to Zenit St. Petersburg. Leal might also leave and join Piacenza.

• Nimir had a 3 year contract with the option for an out after the first year, and he asked for it so I guess it's pretty sure he's going to leave. Piacenza is apparently looking for Leal or Ngapeth, Anzani and as already said Simon. Regardless looks like Modena will have to rebuild the team from the ground up once again.

The president of Lube in a recent interview talked about how with the economical issues of the pandemic they likely won't have a huge transfer campaign but mostly try to get some young player for next the future, so far it seems like Zaytsev, Balaso and Lucarelli are staying with Yant promoted as starter and Bottolo as back up, there were also rumors about Galassi but I'm not sure if Monza is willing to let him go

• If Nimir is heading to Zenit, then Poletaev must surely leave unless he is okay to be a bench player no? Poletaev can go back to Kuzbass I think he will be good there.

• I am not seeing any OPP mentioned, so are they sticking with Adis?

I do wonder this too, though Adis’ decreased performance wouldn’t be dismissed easily.

I feel like Piacenza is a team loaded with names, it sounds good on the paper yet they do not have the team chemistry nor a team identity that they can reflect on court. I wish that could change.

• Piacenza renewed with Recine until 2025 and apparently Monza is interested in Cachopa (according to Pasini there's rumors he already signed the contract)

Good for him! Hopefully playing in Italy does him well.

Also it seems Douglas has signed a contract in Brazil for next season after making a fool of himself in Italy. His IG post/stories implies that it might be either SESI or Renata/Campinas, but nothing certain so far.

• Belarussian Opp Babkevich rumored to move to Lokomotiv next season, so that means Luburic is moving out of Russia.. probably to Poland?

• More rumors for Russian league next season: Zenit interested in Pankov, Poletaev may move to D. Moscow (if negotiations with Nimir is successful)

• More rumors for Russian league next season: Zenit interested in Pankov, Poletaev may move to D. Moscow (if negotiations with Nimir is successful)

So, Moscow will lose both Pankov and Sokolov for the next season and I read that a Slovenian MB will arrive. I think Moscow shouldn't play CL next season, they'll be weaker.

• any idea where Sokolov is going?

No news yet whether Sokolov is staying as he hasn't renewed his contract with Moscow. He may still stay with the team for all we know.