2022/2023 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Civitanova:

- Juantorena said he's open to stay now, let's see if this is binding statement or not;

- I'd expect De Cecco-Zaytsev (Gabi), Juantorena-Yant (Bottolo), Isac-Chinenyeze (Anzani), Balaso lineup

Perugia:

- Anderson confirmed his departure today

- Giannelli-Rychlicki, Leon-Semeniuk, Sole-Flavio, Colaci/Piccinelli is the most probable lineup as for now

Trentino:

- Cavuto will stay, it seems that Dzavoronok-Laurenzano duo will join the squad for the next season, I think only Lisinac is an unknown contract-wise, although I don't know where he can go at this point;

- Sbertoli-Lavia (Dzavoronok), Kaziyski-Michieletto, Podrascanin-Lisinac (???), Laurenzano

Modena:

- Piacenza is rumored to take Lucarelli instead of Leal, so it's certainly possible that the only reinforcement will be on libero position, Catania and Federici are frequently mentioned; let's see what will happen to Nimir who has valid contract with Modena but was rumored to exercise buyout option before Russia invaded Ukraine;

- Bruno-Nimir, Stankovic-Mazzone, Leal-Ngapeth, Rossini-Federici/Catania?

Piacenza:

- it's not official, although Brizard-Lagumdzija, Lucarelli-Recine, Simon-Caneschi, Scanferla lineup is very possible;

Milano:

- there are rumors that Jaeschke will move to China despite valid contract and Mergarejo from France (Cuba), Ishikawa and Ebadipour from Skra will complete OH line for the next season;

- Porro-Patry, Loser-Piano, Ebadipour-Mergarejo/Ishikawa, Pesaresi??

Verona:

- Keita will be officially announced in the next few days, Perrin will join him probably as well;

- Spirito/Raphael-Keita, Perrin-Mozic, Cortesia-Mosca/Aguenier, Bonami?

Monza:

- Cachopa-Grozer/Szwarc, Di Martino - Galassi (Beretta), Davyskiba-Maar, Federici/Gaggini

Padova:

- Saitta was confirmed, Romano/Lima/Petkovic are options for OPP, Takahashi can stay (although there's no further information), Desmet from Roselare and Asparuhov from Verona will join the team, I don't know what will happen to Vitelli who was rumored to join Milano;

- Zenger will join Padova as well according to the local press;

Cisterna:

- not that much information as for now, there were rumors about Catania (best libero at last U21 WCH), but Modena is also interested in him, and Ivovic (who will allegedly stay in Russia after all);

- Dirlic, Maar and Szwarc will leave;

Taranto:

- Falaschi and Stefani will stay, among OHs there are rumors about Loeppky (Padova), Ferreira (Korea), Kooy (Skra), Kovar (Civitanova), so Taranto can stregthen their roster if this realizes;

- Rizzo will replace Laurenzano

The last spot will be determined between Cuneo and Reggio Emilia in the A2 playoffs, so as for now there's no rumor about their potential squads for the next season.

• As to the Russian league, here you can read about the moves for the next season so far.

I'm gonna highlight the most interesting ones.

Moscow: Almost all the team renewed. Sokolov may leave.

Lokomotiv Novosibirsk: Luburic renewed, meanwhile, Perrin is leaving (Verona).

Zenit Kazan: Bednorz, Poroshin, and Berezkho are out. Deroo and Labinskii in. Micah may stay.

Zenit SP: Kovalev comes back. Urnaut, Podrebinkin, and Kolodinsky are out. Kobzar stays.

Belogorie: Samoylenko (Ural) and Petric are out. Poroshin is their new setter.

Kuzbass: Klets is their new Opp. Butko, Krsmanovich, Sivozhelez, and Papazov are out.

Fakel: Grankin and Syvozhelez arrive. Zhukovsky and Safonov are out.

Enisey: D. Yakolev and Kazachenkov arrive. Klets out.

There will be 16 teams. Nova Novokuybyshevsk and Shakhtyor Soligorsk (Belarus) are the new clubs.

• If Sokolov leaves Moscow, who could be a good replacement? Is there still a top Opp in the market who is free? There were some rumors at the middle of the season Poletaev may leave Zenit Sp for Moscow, but i don't think this is likely and Poletaev's departure depends if Zenit can find a replacement if he leaves.

• Wasn’t Sokolov rumored to join Piacenza?

It's far-reaching rumor, member of Piacenza FO said that they plan to hire two big names this offseason (the one is officially Simon, the other most probably Lucarelli), they have Lagumdzija on valid contract and according to Pasini his sub will be Dirlic from Cisterna (who had really good season after Szwarc got injured). I don't think it will happen, but who knows, Piacenza is a male equivalent of Scandicci.

• It's far-reaching rumor, member of Piacenza FO said that they plan to hire two big names this offseason (the one is officially Simon, the other most probably Lucarelli), they have Lagumdzija on valid contract and according to Pasini his sub will be Dirlic from Cisterna (who had really good season after Szwarc got injured). I don't think it will happen, but who knows, Piacenza is a male equivalent of Scandicci.

I don’t like Piacenza’s transfers to be honest. I feel like they don’t have the spirit to make a good team even though they get good names. Bedni was rumored to join Piacenza, has this rumor cooled off?

• I don’t like Piacenza’s transfers to be honest. I feel like they don’t have the spirit to make a good team even though they get good names. Bedni was rumored to join Piacenza, has this rumor cooled off?

Yeah, he's supposed to go to China.

• I don’t like Piacenza’s transfers to be honest. I feel like they don’t have the spirit to make a good team even though they get good names. Bedni was rumored to join Piacenza, has this rumor cooled off?

According to Pasini, he signed pre-contract with Piacenza but then decided to go to China.

I like the way Piacenza constructed its roster for next season to be honest, young players (Recine, Caneschi, Scanferla, Lagumdzija) and seasoned stars (Brizard, Lucarelli, Simon). I don't know if it's enough for semifinals tho, but you can see some sense in this roster construction, in contrary to past few years.

• Weird move for Mika that he decided to leave Poland after several serious injuries, but according to the press he got much better offer financially from Turkey than from 7th team of this year's Plusliga season, so perhaps it's good for him to monetize a fact that he's finally healthy for longer period of time.

• Wasn’t Sokolov rumored to join Piacenza?

It's far-reaching rumor, member of Piacenza FO said that they plan to hire two big names this offseason (the one is officially Simon, the other most probably Lucarelli), they have Lagumdzija on valid contract and according to Pasini his sub will be Dirlic from Cisterna (who had really good season after Szwarc got injured). I don't think it will happen, but who knows, Piacenza is a male equivalent of Scandicci.

Pasini says he received two offers from Italy, and if that's a case then it is very probable that one of the teams is in fact Piacenza.