2022 Men's Volleyball Nations League

• What a pity that Serbia couldn't force a tiebreak, really amazing performance from such young & new team against the Olympic Gold team.

really was impressive. France basically has everyone and these are all backups/new players for the most part from Serbia.

• I think Japan-USA tomorrow could be a really good one. Both have played pretty low-level teams so it'll be interesting to see who can raise their own standard of play.

• I think Japan-USA tomorrow could be a really good one. Both have played pretty low-level teams so it'll be interesting to see who can raise their own standard of play.

USA seems to have the upper hand as Japan was playing below their standard in the last two matches. Losing a set to the Netherlands & China respectively wasn’t a good sign, these two should be the weakest teams of all. Ishikawa was clearly not in his best and Nishida had tons of service errors. Both of them have to step up their games.

USA crushed Slovenia, that's not a low level team. In fact, it was an unexpected result for me (at least in the score).

USA will most likely beat Japan handily.

• USA crushed Slovenia, that's not a low level team. In fact, it was an unexpected result for me (at least in the score).

USA will most likely beat Japan handily.

Slovenia is not low-level, I should've clarified that they were not playing at a high level. That was not the same Slovenia that reached the EuroVolley final. (I too was surprised by the score).

• Is that Dante Amaral in Brazil's Coaching Team?

• Slovenians, especially Mozic, are very spicy tonight. I remember last year was the same lol

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• Is that Dante Amaral in Brazil's Coaching Team?

No, he might be just working in the organization of this leg in Brasília (he lives there I think).

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• Do we have that 15-seconds service timer in this VNL ? I saw those electronic boards in some stadiums but as far as I remember they start from 8 so I assume it's just the usual 8 seconds (after the whistle) rule. right ?

• Do we have that 15-seconds service timer in this VNL ? I saw those electronic boards in some stadiums but as far as I remember they start from 8 so I assume it's just the usual 8 seconds (after the whistle) rule. right ?

If I understand correctly,

- Team has 15 seconds after scoring the point to be ready to serve

- After the sign from referee, player has 8 seconds to serve

Yes. 15 second service timer still a thing. Referees control the 15 seconds.

1. Server has 7 seconds to get ready

2. Server has 8 seconds to complete the serve

So to my understanding, referees will whistle 7 seconds after the last play while Players needed to be ready within 7 seconds.

• Our volleyball team has bright future! Kujundzic and Peric are already top OH players that keep improving, I can see them as starting 7 in next few after Ivovic and Uros era ends, Todorovic is good alternative for Jovovic, and Meljanac can still keep improving as a 3rd or 4th OPP choice in national team, also middle blockers are showing they can play on high level, really good show for now from our 3rd team

• USA seems to have the upper hand as Japan was playing below their standard in the last two matches. Losing a set to the Netherlands & China respectively wasn’t a good sign, these two should be the weakest teams of all. Ishikawa was clearly not in his best and Nishida had tons of service errors. Both of them have to step up their games.

Both Ishikawa & Nishida aren’t starting:gone:

The back up players are playing great though