CEV U19 Volleyball European Championship 2022 | Women

• italian 12 players selected

Manuela Ribechi, Nausica Acciarri, Emma Barbero, Dominika Giuliani, Noemi Despaigne, Lisa Esposito, Julia Ituma, Viola Passaro (Club Italia CRAI); Ilaria Batte, Giulia Viscioni (Volleyrò Casal de Pazzi); Matilde Munarini (Imovo Volley), Nicole Modesti (US Pro Victoria Monza).

• I'm surprised Bellia is out for Italy, even though she was already relegated as a bench player last year

Yeah i liked her as she was really technique despite lack of powers

even with ribecchi moving to libero she couldn't keep starting position

• italian 12 players selected

Manuela Ribechi, Nausica Acciarri, Emma Barbero, Dominika Giuliani, Noemi Despaigne, Lisa Esposito, Julia Ituma, Viola Passaro (Club Italia CRAI); Ilaria Batte, Giulia Viscioni (Volleyrò Casal de Pazzi); Matilde Munarini (Imovo Volley), Nicole Modesti (US Pro Victoria Monza).

Is she related to legendary Cuban player, Joel Despaigne, one of the very best players in the world in early 90s? I know Despaigne is a common surname in Cuba, but J. Despaigne is living in Italy to these days and works as a coach, so I'm wondering, but I didn't find any info.

• Is she related to legendary Cuban player, Joel Despaigne, one of the very best players in the world in early 90s? I know Despaigne is a common surname in Cuba, but J. Despaigne is living in Italy to these days and works as a coach, so I'm wondering, but I didn't find any info.

I was wondering the same,i don't know really,i saw her playing in club italia and i like her,she's promising

• Serbian team👇

Setter: NINA MANDOVIĆ I IVONA LAZOVIĆ.

Opp: JOVANA ZELENOVIĆ I ANA JARAMAZOVIĆ.

LIBERO:STEFANA PAKIĆ.

MB: HENA KURTAGIĆ, IVA ŠUĆUROVIĆ I ANDREA TOMOVIĆ.

OH; ALEKSANDRA UZELAC, KSENIJA TOMIĆ, VANJA IVANOVIĆ I UNA VAJAGIĆ.

https://ossrb.org/juniorke/ite…sredu-putuju-u-cesku.html

• German roster

S: Theresa Barner, Carla Fuchs

OH/Opp: Celine Jebens, Helena Dornheim, Finja Heins, Hannah Hartmann

MB: Zoe Welz, Leandra Negri, Sophia Fallah

L: Antonia Herpich, Tessa Müller, Greta Schlichter

3 liberos in a 12 player roster :what: Maybe Antonia Herpich will play as OH. And I wonder why there isn't any player from Dresden's youth in the roster :/ And it's also weird that Mia Kirchhoff from Münster who already performed well in Bundesliga isn't in the team.

• do you know where we can see the matches? Cev gonna broadcast only male games

• Is she related to legendary Cuban player, Joel Despaigne, one of the very best players in the world in early 90s? I know Despaigne is a common surname in Cuba, but J. Despaigne is living in Italy to these days and works as a coach, so I'm wondering, but I didn't find any info.

Volleybox says that she is indeed his daughter.

In wide roster of German team there is also Sina Siebert, she's the daughter of former NT player Judith Sylvester. The older ones might remember her from ECH 2003 or OG 2004.

• Dresden Player has Covid . So they missing the Championship

• Greece 12 players

S: Evangelia Tani (Aris), Alexandra Merodoulaki (PAOK)

OH: Georgia Aggelopoulou (Apollon Patras), Paraskevi Zafeiriou (Navarhos Votsis), Argiro Dimitrakakou (Ionikos Nikaias), Ermioni Gkekovits (Aigaleo), Dimitra Nanou (Panthires Kozanis)

OPP: Martha Anthouli (Thetis), Georgia Aggelopoulou (Apollon Patras)

MB: Erika Gravari (Markopoulo), Katerina Allagianni (Markopoulo), Aggeliki Siristratidi (Olympiakos)

L: Eleni Papadopoulou (PAOK)

9 pools

The first team of each pool will qualify to the final round

the best 8 2nd teams will play in the 3rd round

• Volleybox says that she is indeed his daughter.

In wide roster of German team there is also Sina Siebert, she's the daughter of former NT player Judith Sylvester. The older ones might remember her from ECH 2003 or OG 2004.

I remember her! She gives me Ebrar vibes😅