2022 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• My post has nothing to do with Club World Championship, but I can't resist pointing out two things:

1)Your new avatar is somehow an even bigger thirst-trap than your previous one, which is saying something considering the last one had you shirtless with your legs widely spread

2)Leaning into the whole himbo aesthetic is an inspired choice. Well played, I say

• My post has nothing to do with Club World Championship, but I can't resist pointing out two things:

1)Your new avatar is somehow an even bigger thirst-trap than your previous one, which is saying something considering the last one had you shirtless with your legs widely spread

2)Leaning into the whole himbo aesthetic is an inspired choice. Well played, I say

We love himbos, don't scare them janko! Either join to thirst trap gang or shush 😂

• Bump just to remind people this thread exists and is not verboten to post in it.

• Yeah we should talk about Boskovic, Egonu and Haak all being there:love:

Not only that, but since 2016 the MVPs have been arguably the 4 most famous and best players in the world in that time-period.:win:

• Not only that, but since 2016 the MVPs have been arguably the 4 most famous and best players in the world in that time-period.:win:

I don't remember Gabi getting the MVP :whistle:

• I don't remember Gabi getting the MVP :whistle:

Alright, I'll put you on the spot: who of those 4 would you replace with Gabi?:saint::evil:

• I think I read somewhere that the refs will be less strict on double contacts this tournament, anyone with more info on that?

I might be completely wrong though

Yes, polish referee confirmed that.

Also, teams will be switching sides not after each set but after two sets... And regarding time-outs, coaches will be able to take one before team has 12 points and one after that :D

• Yes, polish referee confirmed that.

Also, teams will be switching sides not after each set but after two sets... And regarding time-outs, coaches will be able to take one before team has 12 points and one after that :D

Ahh I see, thanks for clarifying

I like the idea of introducing and testing new elements in club world champs. They did it last year as well with the coach and bench position on the other side of the court