2022 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Congrats Conegliano!:cup:They again look like a real team compared to last year^^

• Brava Conegliano, today they were the best club in the World. Everyone played amazingly. Even Plummer :gone:

Wolosz-Egonu

Gabi-Robinson

Lubian-Thaisa

De Gennaro

MVP Haak but She deserves both the best OPP and the MVP. Even though I wouldn’t be mad if Wolosz gets MVP.

• I hope Conegliano already offered contract for Haak next season :whistle:

Sorry to both Boskovic and Egonu but She fits so perfect with fast system, with Wolozs as setter.

• Thaisa cant be, only medalist. And i think 3rd place need to receive one. Only problem is that only Boskovic deserve from ecza, maybe Haak MVP and Boskovic best opp.

• Haak was really motivated for this match. She didnt want to leave Vakifbank. For sure. Egonu is amazing player. But isnt doing better than Haak imo. I dont think that MBH was the solution for VB. The team was in really troubble last year in Kupa and Sultarlig competition as MBH hád no contribution on attack. VB was ALL about Haak and Gabi.

Daalderop was expected to bê a not great receiver in the beggining of the Season. But she isnt great on attack either and she and Bajema are offensive OH imo. Só is Derya. In fact a defensive OH is needed in VB. Zehra was a ghost.

• haak is amazing

Today imoco playing a beautiful volleyball

While in vakif the mb disappeared and oh 2 so low level

• Haak was really motivated for this match. She didnt want to leave Vakifbank. For sure. Egonu is amazing player. But isnt doing better than Haak imo. I dont think that MBH was the solution for VB. The team was in really troubble last year in Kupa and Sultarlig competition as MBH hád no contribution on attack. VB was ALL about Haak and Gabi.

Daalderop was expected to bê a not great receiver in the beggining of the Season. But she isnt great on attack either and she and Bajema are offensive OH imo. Só is Derya. In fact a defensive OH is needed in VB. Zehra was a ghost.

MBH helped A LOT in other elements than attack which is not the case of Nika or Kara.

• But today Cansu couldn’t use MBs. Ball was barerly near the net and When She finally got that perfc. pass score was tie and in crucial moment. It is logical that She went to both Gabi or Egonu. But because of that you didn’t have any team play.

• But Vakif feel a Lot in the end of last season the lack of attack by MBH. Lets not forget. But Bajema and Daalderop wasnt a solution in attack and neither on reception/defense.

• my only concern about imoco this season was the mb...i said thata if them perform correctly...they can run for best team in world

Today robin did an amazing job and lubian wow if she continue improving she can turn to be best MB in the world

• But Vakif feel a Lot in the end of last season the lack of attack by MBH. Lets not forget. But Bajema and Daalderop wasnt a solution in attack and neither on reception/defense.

Still they managed to win everything

• Zehra with that award is like biggest joke ever…