Eurovolley 2023

• In no discussion about greatness will you see someone say “they were VNL champions” but saying “European champion” just has more value to it, and its a fact.

you don't even know the difference between an opinion and a fact. Let me educate you:

Turkey winning VNL: A fact

You thinking ECh is more important than VNL: An opinion

VNL having higher competition coefficient: A fact

You thinking it is a bad idea: An opinion

I hope this helps:roll:

• Perhaps do you know what happened with the beach volley project? I thought her goal was Paris..

I wrote you message :)

• so excited for this eurovolmey

Let's see what ukraine and france do...i expect a surprise

Germany and poland with a superb level compared to 2021 and even netherlands

It seems to be really competitive and I expect rahimova to make azerbaijan make tough games

• Don't forget about Sweden! They were quarterfinals last time and this summer with Haak's amazing shoulders, they can repeat the same success🙏

• well i see in a turkish twitter account that herbotts will play eurovolley

Some doubts after she said she wouldn't play if coach was suspended

• well i see in a turkish twitter account that herbotts will play eurovolley

Some doubts after she said she wouldn't play if coach was suspended

She was with the team in Bulgaria to play some friendly matches, so I assume she will play ECH.

• Don't forget about Sweden! They were quarterfinals last time and this summer with Haak's amazing shoulders, they can repeat the same success🙏

Don't forget Serbia under Guidetti Wings.

• Don't forget Serbia under Guidetti Wings.

you are a very underrated troll Bartek❤️

• I honestly see france being capable of winning netherlands be undefeated at their group stage and go to semis

Remember yesterday Sweden lost the decisive match in Challenger Cup for a VNL berth in four sets against France.

• Remember yesterday Sweden lost the decisive match in Challenger Cup for a VNL berth in four sets against France.

So? They also has beaten a good opponent like Colombia. When Haak is having a good day, they can make surprises in ECH as well

• As European champs beggining next week I shared a game i was looking for a long time

Poland vs Italy in eurovolley 2005

Italy was favourite but poland made a back to back

Incredible how poles were amazing at european level but not a threat im world stage even taking part at that cycle of all tournaments as grand prix,world grand champs cup,world cup,world champs and olympic games and with amazing players

That's why I always take part on polish OH and the current team...that bronze at vnl deserves a lot of respect

• What?? 😛 we had this video from 2005 🫢

If you would like to watch there is Italy-Turkey on yt from this tournament as well.

I want the semi italy vs russia