Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• I heard Budowlani wanted Katarzyna Saj from San Pajda Jarosław but i dont know on which position. She is middle but she played last season as opposite. Twardowska - Saj would be so weak :down::down:

Twardowska will play as opposite there. They will also have foreign opposite.

I've heard that Budowlani signed 2 polish middle blockers, so Saj might be one of them.

And actually Saj played as opposite in season 2020/21. Then she got seriously injured. And at the end of last season (2021/22) she played back as MB.

• Twardowska will play as opposite there. They will also have foreign opposite.

Probably Ukrainian Anna Kharchynska, but if her previous club Prometey will play in Czech league she may stay there as well.

• Probably Ukrainian Anna Kharchynska, but if her previous club Prometey will play in Czech league she may stay here as well.

Mehhh. Their president said they are aiming for bigger name than Cleger :D But Kharchynska... - I don't know, she's not that experienced and spent most of the time on bench.

And I just saw, that local TV announced one of their new middles is Dominika Witowska.

• Budowlani’s roster looks quite promising then what is surprising to me. Only middle position is a question mark. I dont know which polish players they could hire? Maybe Tokarska? I’m happy Kazała joined cause it is still place for foreign player in reception in Radom :dance6:

• Mehhh. Their president said they are aiming for bigger name than Cleger :D But Kharchynska... - I don't know, she's not that experienced and spent most of the time on bench.

And I just saw, that local TV announced one of their new middles is Dominika Witowska.

I don’t know her very well and I thought at first that she will be second OPP, because she will be counted as polish player, but it’s pointless now when they have Twardowska as OPP. I’m curious who will be this BIG name (guess another player from outside Europe bc this ban) :lol:

Witowska is quite good when she is healthy. Good move. But a problem for Wrocław now :whistle:

• But a problem for Wrocław now :whistle:

I don't know what's going on with them. They didn't announce any players for new season.

I saw they only posted information about Bałucka's recovery.

• Is Lana good?

I’m not sure if she is a good choice for ŁKS. They need more offensive OH to play next to Górecka. With Vasileva they would be a champion contender, but she is way too expensive.

• maybe Piasecka will stay in LKS?

• as Kalisz announced whole roster - somebody knows what´s up with Kwiatkowska?