Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• Brazilian OH from chemik made good sub:super:I really like Orvosova. She reminds me Brakocevic from the past:win:

• Brazilian OH from chemik made good sub:super:I really like Orvosova. She reminds me Brakocevic from the past:win:

Natalia Bamber once said that her arm during the spikes looks similar to Helena Horka's

• Natalia Bamber once said that her arm during the spikes looks similar to Helena Horka's

Brakocevic´s or Orvosova´s?

• Natalia Bamber once said that her arm during the spikes looks similar to Helena Horka's

Agree! She can reminds Helena too. I forgot about her. She was really good player:cup:

• Chemik turned that set ...that´s unbelievable

• Orvosova of course 😁

sorry I didnt read it good :saint:

• Polec is so skinny :what:

ive noticed that too, but the hands were fat enough to pull a kill block in the key moment

Positively surprised by Fabiola

Nice sub from the Brazilian OH as well

Brakocevicand her sharp angles... it's some other kind of brutality i don't know i dont have the vocabulary to desxribe it

• In 3rd set Rzeszów lead like in 2nd set but I hope they will win this time. I want to see more than 3 sets only:whistle:

• Supercup

Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów 2:3 (25:22, 26:24, 16:25, 18:25, 10:15)

MVP: Jelena Blagojević

https://www.tauronliga.pl/scup/s/game.html

Brakocević 25, Czyrniańska 12, Korneluk 8 /// Orvosova 27, Blagojević 23, Kalandadze 17

Orvosova - 56% of attack + 3 blocks :super:

• Congratulations for Rzeszów :cup: it was good game to watch. Blagojevic is outstanding. Real fighter:box:

• Energa MKS Kalisz – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź – 0:3

(23:25, 12:25, 17:25)

MVP: Zuzanna Górecka

MKS: Drużkowska (12), Rasińska (8), Kuligowska (9), Efimienko-Młotkowska (3), Grabka (2), Fedorek (4), Lemańczyk (libero) oraz Pajdak (libero), Wawrzyniak, Wójcik, Cygan i Bartkowska (1)

ŁKS: Witkowska (10), Diouf (17), Górecka (13), Ratzke, Alagierska-Szczepaniak (14), Scuka (3), Maj-Erwardt (libero) oraz Dróżdż, Hryshchuk (2), Gajer i Piasecka (4)

• Radom without Gozde (injury) and Biala today

• Bydgoszcz is really solid this season, Galkowska is in great form and also the others are doing good job

• Anyone know what happened to Szperlak after she left Kalisz or why she left them? She had very good last two seasons it would be a pity if she stopped playing. If she’s healthy Wrocław should hire her ASAP, she will be way more helpful than Bączyńska.

• and maybe anyone knows what happened to Balmas? is she retired for good or will she maybe come back?