Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• Anyone know what happened to Szperlak after she left Kalisz or why she left them? She had very good last two seasons it would be a pity if she stopped playing. If she’s healthy Wrocław should hire her ASAP, she will be way more helpful than Bączyńska.

I saw somewhere (on twitter probably) that she is pregnant.

Speaking of Balmas, I have no idea...but I don't think she will be back after such break.

• Bociek's spiking stats look suspicious :D

Bydgoszcz - Tarnów - 24/48 - 50.0%

Bydgoszcz - Rzeszów 19/38 - 50.0%

Bydgoszcz - Radom 28/56 - 50.0%

• what?? hope not. That would be a big trouble for BKS.

Unfortunately, yes. They are still waiting for some medical exam results, but she's probably out for the rest of season.

• 3rd round

BUDOWLANI ŁÓDŹ - LEGIONOVIA LEGIONOWO 3:0 (25:14, 25:18, 26:16)

MVP: Melis Durul

Durul 14, Fedusio 11, Kukulska 11 /// Dudek 9, Szymańska 9

MKS KALISZ - ŁKS ŁÓDŹ 0:3 (23:25, 12:25, 17:25)

MVP: Zuzanna Górecka

Drużkowska 12, Kuligowska 9 /// Diouf 16, Alagierska 14, Górecka 13

VOLLEY WROCŁAW - BKS BIELSKO-BIAŁA 2:3 (23:25, 25:17, 25:22, 20:25, 6:15)

MVP: Paulina Damaske

Bidias 24, Evans 18, Pacak 13 /// Damaske 28, Pierzchała 18, Sobiczewska 12

PAŁAC BYDGOSZCZ - RADOMKA RADOM 3:1 (25:19, 14:25, 25:18, 25:14)

MVP: Monika Gałkowska

Gałkowska 30 (51%!), Lewandowska 12, Żurowska 10 /// Świrad 15, Jasek 14, Moskwa 11

DEVELOPRES RZESZÓW - AZOTY TARNÓW 3:0 (25:12, 25:22, 25:22)

MVP: Aleksandra Szczygłowska

Orvosova 19, Szlagowska 13, Kalandadze 10 /// Świstek 12, Marcyniuk 8, Ponikowska 7

UNI OPOLE - CHEMIK POLICE POSTPONED

-

• UNI OPOLE - CHEMIK POLICE 29.11.2022 godz 17.00

• What a pity… Ceasar was so good. It won’t be easy to find someone to replace her. But that is why I hate idea of building team only with 3 outside hitters… Radomka once again looks like hospital, without Gozde they play hopeless. Janet is so bad transfer 😑

• Durul is definitely the biggest flop so far.. She is simply awful, even Kąkol looked better than her.

• Lodz is lucky that Kazala is playing good today

• Kazała is solid player! she might be leader of this team when no one can lead...I thought that Fedusio would start better this season. At lest she is NT player:whistle:

• Kazała is solid player! she might be leader of this team when no one can lead...I thought that Fedusio would start better this season. At lest she is NT player:whistle:

It's a mistake that she stayed there. She won't have chance in NT next year. Górecka left Budowlani and she plays waaaaay better. I know that it is Roberta's impact, but still Zuzia uses this opportunity well.

Paulina Damaske and Karolina Druzkowska have better season than Monika so far.

• Totally agree! She was lucky that some players had injuries because she wouldn`t be in roster for WCH this year. If she will not go up with her lvl she can planing her holiday after club season:roll:

• ŁKS looks so powerful! They won against Bydgoszcz 3:0.

Gryka 10/12, 4 blocks

Alagierska 6/8, 5 blocks

Górecka and Piasecka with good performances as well, only Diouf wasn't good.

Roberta feeds her teammates well.

ŁKS 12:0 in Tauron League so far.

MVP Gryka

• was Diouf bad in this match only or is she bad in general so far?