Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• was Diouf bad in this match only or is she bad in general so far?

I have written about this match. In general she's so so. I am not fan of her though. IMO it's very easy to defend her attacks, she attacks high, but not that powerful and Bydgoszcz digged her easily. ŁKS has very good roster this season and so far they did the biggest impression on me, if Diouf will be consistent they can reach championship this year.

• Górecka finally change the club and she play so much better! She always had potential but in Budowlani she wasnt her. Maybe it was something in her words that she finally will train with profesional coach:S

• Also OPP Natalia Sidor may join Pałac Bydgoszcz.

Natalia signed a contract with LOS Nowy Dwór. And Oliwia Poreda decided to leave Częstochowianka. She signed with Solna Wieliczka.

• Górecka finally change the club and she play so much better! She always had potential but in Budowlani she wasnt her. Maybe it was something in her words that she finally will train with profesional coach:S

To be fair she can also feel a boost from the NT season. I could see the Polish players feeling more validated after this WCH

• To be fair she can also feel a boost from the NT season. I could see the Polish players feeling more validated after this WCH

looking for a players from TauronLiga I agree! they are more confident, most of them play so good. I only afraid about Różański in Chieri but its for other theard...:roll:

• Lazowska was horrible, this was a level from junior league, I feel sorry for Polak

• Lazowska was horrible, this was a level from junior league

Please, don't insult players from junior league.

The good news is, nobody besides Budowlani will want to have her for next season :D

• Opole urgently needs to hire an OH. Kinga Stronias had 9% of attack today and Amelia Senica entered the court only for a few balls. She is not ready to be part of TL team and hiring her was a rash decision, everyone knows that Stronias has really weak moments during the season so it was obvious that she will need solid backup. Anyway, maybe this poor start of the season will wake them up.

• I watched Chemik vs Budowlani and like most of people think I dont know what happend with Łazowska. She wasn`t that bad before. Especially when she was 1st setter last season she should be more confident and just better, but as we see her level goes down:down:

• Please, don't insult players from junior league.

The good news is, nobody besides Budowlani will want to have her for next season :D

sorry :lol: maybe I should say level of older pupils

anyway Sadurek at the beginning said she was talking to Budowlani´s coaches and they said she is playing really fast (and probably good) in the practise...

• She never played really fast and good at the same time. When she tries to play faster she creates chaos.

I still think that Makarowska/Bińczycka/Partyka will be better setters than Łazowska. Łazowska is like the new Tobiasz :lol:

• Another great game by Paulina Damaske - 24 points, 47% of reception and 50% of attack. On the other hand, Sobiczewska plays dramatically weak. At this moment, Rasińska is much better than her.