Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• :sos::white:

• Roberta has been Brazil's most consistent setter for years now. I know Macris might be a genius sometimes but I've always preferred Roberta's style. I'm glad she's playing well in Poland and I do hope she goes to Italy next year.

• I think that next season he can stay in Poland again because as you can see he feels good there :)

• I think that next season he can stay in Poland again because as you can see he feels good there :)

and we feel good to watching her in our league:heart:

really impressive stats by ŁKS players:white: especially Diouf with 83% in spike.

MB was also very good. I hope they will keep this for CL

• and we feel good to watching her in our league:heart:

really impressive stats by ŁKS players:white: especially Diouf with 83% in spike.

MB was also very good. I hope they will keep this for CL

I'm still not completely sold on her but hopefully Diouf stays in that level

• Chemik is losing against Opole 1:2 and 8:18 :whistle:

• and worst is that in Opole only Kraiduba played good from stats

• lol When the rest of them play good, she is horrible :D

I´ve noticed that too :) and this was her first match against Brako right? when she replaced her in Budowlani and was critised, its quite funny that now she won in their first ever meeting :lol:

• Yes. They didn't play against each other in polish league.

Anyway, it looks like Jovana struggles with wrist injury. I wouldn't be surprised if they would lose to Maritza in CL next week

Edit: I am just kidding. I know Maritza doesn't have good roster this season

• what a suprised result:white: Chemik with this roster lose with players which even doesnt play in better teams or NT, but its ok that our league is unpredictible. I have only hope that Chemik will play much better in CL:whistle:

• what a suprised result:white: Chemik with this roster lose with players which even doesnt play in better teams or NT, but its ok that our league is unpredictible. I have only hope that Chemik will play much better in CL:whistle:

Chemik's players lost to the UNI Opole team, which had already caused many surprises in the previous season. Maybe it's time to think that this is a respectable team, not a collection of girls who accidentally found themselves in Tauron Liga??

• I follow most of matches TL from many years and I know that teams and comparing both rosters for me it is a suprise. Of course its a sport and everything can happen. And finally I dont treat Uni Opole as a weak team, but playing against Chemik most people didn`t except this result.

• last year it was a good team really, this year its really doubtful :whistle:Conceicao is not Bidias although Kraiduba should be better than Baczynska but she doesnt show that (her spiking % yesterday was also not good)..they need to hire another good OH as soon as possible...and its not about disrespect, more about reality, that this team has no good reserve players and will have hard times to have last year´s results because other teams made better transfers and have more than 6 players to play..