Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• Sad to hear that Evans got injured, i liked watching her play

Unfortunately, it's something with her ankle. WIthout Evans and Gromadowska it will be really hard for them to fight for Top 8.

• and another injury Zurowska twsited ankle :what:

• :( but you can enjoy the game watching Łyszkiewicz :D

at least Zurowska is back :lol:

• Nowakowska as ex-libero having such a bad reception :wall:

• Nowakowska as ex-libero having such a bad reception :wall:

She played last year in third division and wasn't even good receiver on such level :D

• best receiver of youth ECH :whistle:

• Lewandowska was so bad in Budowlani, there is really something in that team that MB´s are not playing there good

• probably no other team in Tauronliga had that plenty of bad setters in history - Nowakowska, Echenique, Szymanska, Kajzer, Sliwa in her last year was really bad, Tobiasz,Nowicka, Lazowska, Pelczarska

• probably no other team in Tauronliga had that plenty of bad setters in history - Nowakowska, Echenique, Szymanska, Kajzer, Sliwa in her last year was really bad, Tobiasz,Nowicka, Lazowska, Pelczarska

Bałdyga, Stoltenborg, Grbac :D

• anyway congrats Bydgoszcz, I still wonder how could so many people think they will end on 11th place and only Legionovia willl be weaker :whistle:

and on the other way after seeing this match,its even more embarassing for Chemik that they could lose their last match

• Bałdyga, Stoltenborg, Grbac :D

thx for remembering, Grbac I almost forgot :lol: at least Baldyga stepped up her game since her times in Lodz

• anyway congrats Bydgoszcz, I still wonder how could so many people think they will end on 11th place and only Legionovia willl be weaker :whistle:

Gałkowska and Witkowska are like 70% of this team.

Considering the fact that Witkowska had pretty bad last season (it was one of the worst in her career) and also Bociek didn't have good year in Kalisz/Perugia. (she had only few really good games) it was quite possible :D

Plus you need to remember that Lewandowska was transfered from Budowlani where she didn't play a lot. Różyńska is coming to play after injury. And Nowakowska played in third division...

• Gałkowska and Witkowska are like 70% of this team.

Considering the fact that Witkowska had pretty bad last season (it was one of the worst in her career) and also Bociek didn't have good year in Kalisz/Perugia. (she had only few really good games) it was quite possible :D

Plus you need to remember that Lewandowska was transfered from Budowlani where she didn't play a lot. Różyńska is coming to play after injury. And Nowakowska played in third division...

I agree in all of this.

I didnt supposed them to be this high, but still looking on squad they look better than Tarnow, Opole, Wroclaw, Legionovia at least

if Galkowska will have a breakdown or injury it will be very hard for them but so it will be also for another teams (look on Opole, Kraiduba played one good match and they were able to beat Chemik)..and finally Palac have a scoring machine on Opp, the curse after Kowalkowska´s retirement is finally gone :whistle:

• I agree in all of this.

I didnt supposed them to be this high, but still looking on squad they look better than Tarnow, Opole, Wroclaw, Legionovia at least

if Galkowska will have a breakdown or injury it will be very hard for them but so it will be also for another teams (look on Opole, Kraiduba played one good match and they were able to beat Chemik)..and finally Palac have a scoring machine on Opp, the curse after Kowalkowska´s retirement is finally gone :whistle:

Krajduba from the beginning of the season and now they are different players. I think time works for her. There will be more and more meetings like with Chemist. There are still many games ahead of the team and I hope the playoffs

• Krajduba from the beginning of the season and now they are different players. I think time works for her. There will be more and more meetings like with Chemist. There are still many games ahead of the team and I hope the playoffs

well yesterday she was weak but I liked her as player when she played in Budowlani, hopefully she will get in shape..important match will be on Thursday , Opole has a big chance to win it when Wroclaw have 3 injured players so good luck for your team :)

• well yesterday she was weak but I liked her as player when she played in Budowlani, hopefully she will get in shape..important match will be on Thursday , Opole has a big chance to win it when Wroclaw have 3 injured players so good luck for your team :)

I think that UNI has a chance to win in Wroclaw because they are a better team, not because Wroclaw lost 3 players. Opole also lost Marta Orzyłowska 👉👉👉