Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• by Nawrocki she was at least entering for serve when he was fired she is not playing at all :lol:

• well I wondered Palac is leading 1:0 without Galkowska and now I turned on the stream and she is playing :lol:

• there are no stats but Lyskiewicz is playing really good :whistle:

• well I wondered Palac is leading 1:0 without Galkowska and now I turned on the stream and she is playing :lol:

Yes, she's still with the team. Dutch opposite will be in Poland on Wednesday. No idea if she's gonna play on Thursday.

• and this Anneclaire is on which level? somebody saw her already? :whistle:

• thx Phil for asking :) well I dont expect some spectacular transfer and Palac is now throwing again 3 pts against Tarnow so there hardly will be play-off for them :whistle:

• I don't follow Dutch league enough to form an honest opinion about her. Her team was ranked last in the Dutch league and she is ranked 24th in the most-scored-points statistics (which doesn't say a lot but seems to be not much for a starting opp)

thx :) we will see but I expect Lyskiewicz will take her place as Opp in starting 6

• Standings after 12 rounds:

1. ŁKS Łódź 32 points

2. Developres 31

3. Chemik Police 20

4. BKS Bielsko-Biała 18

5. MKS Kalisz 18

6. Budowlani Łódź 14

7. #VolleyWrocław 12

8. Pałac Bydgoszcz 11

9. Roleski Tarnów 10

10. Radomka 7

11. UNI Opole 7

• I'm a big fan of Katarzyna Marcyniuk this season! Her stats against Bydgoszcz: 26 points, 45% of attack and 41% of reception (0 mistakes, 22 attempts) :heart:

• and this Anneclaire is on which level? somebody saw her already? :whistle:

I don't think she is good enough for Polish league. She used to play middle blocker, but turned to opposite just a few years ago. She isn't an efficient hitter and lacks the real killer mentality for an opposite hitter. I think she will never be considered for Dutch NT... Let's see, maybe she will suprise us!

• Maja Szymańska signed with BKS Bielsko-Biała.

Tara will be out until the end of season