Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• Palac leading Budowlani 2:0 :white:

• And they won it. It would be funny if Budowlani wouldn't qualify to playoffs :D

• and Nowakowska best player :lol:

• Natalia Sławińska from the new season at UNI OPOLE

Weird. I mean, she's talented player, but she's current seriously injured. It will be the same case as Bałucka...

• ŁKS Commercecon Łódź – BKS BOSTIK Bielsko-Biała 3:2(23:25, 25:17, 25:15, 23:25, 17:15)

MVP: Valentina Diouf

ŁKS: Gryka (14), Witkowska (11), Diouf (30), Górecka (14), Ratzke (2), Scuka (13), Maj-Erwardt (libero) oraz Dróżdż, Hryszczuk (1), Gajer i Piasecka (1)BKS: Pierzchała (14), Nowicka (1), Borowczak (13), Majkowska (15), Damaske (21), Szczepańska-Pogoda (20), Mazur (libero) oraz Nowak (libero), Chmielewska, Abramajtys, Szymańska i Sobiczewska

• I have no words to complimenting BKS team:white: they are playing without worries who is on the other site of net. Hope they will keep this for play offs

• I have no words to complimenting BKS team:white: they are playing without worries who is on the other site of net. Hope they will keep this for play offs

they had absolutely everything to win this game, I think they were leading 10:3 in the tie break, but they started making mistakes, then they won 15:13 but ŁKS challenged Dioufs attack and it was in by a milimiter and then they lost. Still that was an amazing game, probably best of the season so far, in the 4th set there was almost a 20 minutes break and so much drama, BKS is doing great, Nowicka made a huge progress in Stuttgart, especially with the middles she plays great now.

• I am bummed I cannot follow this league coz dunno where to catch full replays and all but from the clips I saw on Twitter Roberta played a lot with her middles. She really improved a lot in Poland. Glad she stays for another season.

Roberta's connection with middle-blockers is outstanding. Gryka's average during the season is almost 64% in attack. I think she's the best attacking player in the league thanks to Roberta. In one interview she said that she decided to go abroad, because she wants to gain more international experience for Paris 2024 and Brazil NT. I am still surprised she is staying in LKS, because for sure she has better offers.

• Roberta's connection with middle-blockers is outstanding. Gryka's average during the season is almost 64% in attack. I think she's the best attacking player in the league thanks to Roberta. In one interview she said that she decided to go abroad, because she wants to gain more international experience for Paris 2024 and Brazil NT. I am still surprised she is staying in LKS, because for sure she has better offers.

She seems happy there and I believe people around her there treats her very well that’s why she decided to stay. Good for her and her team.

• The Dutch OPP from Bydgoszcz is a nightmare to watch, who was so stupid to sign woth her?

She's the worst spiker of the league and she's OPP!

Is there any way to watch that team matches or highlights without VPN? Idk what that club expected from her but she was the opp of the last ranked team in the very low level (internationally) Dutch league

• Maret Grothues started and won a lawsuit against Chemik Police a couple of years ago at the CAS. After that the club counter sued her for reputation damage. Recently the was finally a hearing (online), in which she had to testify to the judges. Unfortunately there were technical problems with the interpreter for the second time in a row. That's why her lawyer asked the judges to ask the questions in writing, so that she's doesn't have to miss one more training day with her club. It is unclear what the club wants from her. I personally don't understand it either because she was vindicated by the CAS.

• even that second Opp (OH) Maiorano who was playing in Eurosped is playing better than Ter Brugge :wall:

• Maret Grothues started and won a lawsuit against Chemik Police a couple of years ago at the CAS. After that the club counter sued her for reputation damage. Recently the was finally a hearing (online), in which she had to testify to the judges. Unfortunately there were technical problems with the interpreter for the second time in a row. That's why her lawyer asked the judges to ask the questions in writing, so that she's doesn't have to miss one more training day with her club. It is unclear what the club wants from her. I personally don't understand it either because she was vindicated by the CAS.

This case is still a huge mystery for me.

If I remember correctly, she joined the team right after national team season and played in Super Cup game. However, starting from the next game she was sitting as spectator with her manager from Top Volley Agency. People at begininng was thinking she was injured. But the same happened during the next game. She was sitting with her manager. From what I remember the whole case was related to the money. The amount of money on the contract was gross salary. However, her manager said that this amount was supposed to be her net salary. He was saying that had emails for that or someting...

Interesting part is that Chemik's management said it was that manager's and Maret's fault. They also claimed that the contract was invaild because a signature has been missing there.

That's really weird case. Something I've never heard of before. How you can don't know what's the gross/net salary and sign that. Plus, Chemik had and has many players from the same agency. So, they live in a good relationships with that manager. I assume the whole case was about something different.

• Standings after 19 games

1. ŁKS Łódź 48 points

2. Developres 45

3. Chemik Police 39

4. BKS Bielsko-Biała 33

5. MKS Kalisz 26

6. Budowlani Łódź 23

7. #VolleyWrocław 17

8. Pałac Bydgoszcz 17

9. Radomka 13

10. Roleski Tarnów 12

11. UNI Opole 12