Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• LKS was already champion and I hope they will win it

• So maybe Bielsko will come back to the CL? They can beat Budowlani :cheesy:

Btw, I'm wondering what is Fedusio feeling right now, she will play in Police next season so she will lose the chance to play in CL.

• I didn't watch the game, but I don't understand something. It was a game for their life and their coach didn't try to use the other setter.

Fabiola played the whole game. Kowalewska and Oveckova didn't even enter the court for single ball.

Why he didn't try Mędrzyk? She was the game changer during polish cup finale.

• I hope Chemik will learn that it's important to have a GOOD coach!

You think so? :lol:

I didn't watch the game, but I don't understand something. It was a game for their life and their coach didn't try to use the other setter.

Fabiola played the whole game. Kowalewska and Oveckova didn't even enter the court for single ball.

A lot of things were said about this coach so maybe let's sum it that he shouldn't be a coach in TauronLiga at all. Polish coaches are so weak and poor educated.

• I didn't watch the game, but I don't understand something. It was a game for their life and their coach didn't try to use the other setter.

Oveckova is not playing for 2-3 months so dont count with her :lol:

• Oveckova is not playing for 2-3 months so dont count with her :lol:

lol

If my team loses in the most important game, I would try to do anything to change the game's rhythm. Lenka could be used as a server for middle blocker or whatever.

• lol

If my team loses in the most important game, I would try to do anything to change the game's rhythm. Lenka could be used as a server for middle blocker or whatever.

I thought you meant that she will enter as setter.

• What a result:white: its some kind of strange that chemik will not play in CL next year but as we see they dont deserved. Congratulations for Budowlani:drink: Fedusio is real leader of Budowlani, she should have more chances in nt with that performance. I think that turkish fans also can be happy because of Melis successes:cup:

• Chemik will not have money to create a good team for the cups next year. I don't get the decisions of the "coach" here as the only changes were Połeć for Korneluk (both MB from Budowlani had a good match and stopped her really well) Maira for Czyrniańska in the reception (still wondering here why she didn't got any more time in the court to change sth in the attack), and Sikorska for the serve... The worst thing that in theory Netto Arena is their home court and they made like 29 self errors in that game. And 16 from the serve.

• it wasn’t best of her but if she was bad she should be subbed. Chemik has Maira and she was subbing good or decent Czyrniańska. So it is not harsh to say that the coach is the reason.

I wonder if the fact that she was playing with Fabiola had to do something with her performance this season, mostly because she likes to play fast and Fabiola isn't exactly known for fast setting

• I wonder if the fact that she was playing with Fabiola had to do something with her performance this season, mostly because she likes to play fast and Fabiola isn't exactly known for fast setting

That’s true that Łukasik looks completely different with Marlena. If you get different balls that you like, you are different player then.

• during the MKS-Chemik match Brzozowski and Kaczor had a bizzare conversation about the rivalry between Stenzel and Lemańczyk as if they were to fight for a place in the starting 6. Was it about NT or are they somehow going to play in the same club? Because if it was about NT that would mean that Lemanczyk is on Lavarini's list

• Stenzel should be in Radom with Strasz, so probably they were talking about NT..but honestly for me the best duo right now would be Szczyglowska/Lemanczyk