Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• The black scenario was confirmed... Zuza Górecka suffered an injury to her meniscus and anterior cruciate ligament.

In the coming days, the host will undergo surgery, and in the following months, rehabilitation and work on getting back in shape.

We know you will come back stronger! 🤍❤️🤍

• So so bad news;( she will have break from volleyball for few months. So pity. She was in good shape. We will miss her in NT. After last summer, she became a key player for our NT.

• So so bad news;( she will have break from volleyball for few months. So pity. She was in good shape. We will miss her in NT. After last summer, she became a key player for our NT.

I don't know about key player, but yes - she could have been very useful. be strong Zuza, fingers crossed for your quick recovery.

• Grajber will replace Górecka in ŁKS as medical transfer.

I thought that it will be Różański:aww: it`s rumor or have you got some source?

• Różański with her reception wouldn't be Górecka replacement.

I totally agree! I am just confiused, because even some media wrote that it will be Oliwia. Grajber wasn`t even mentioned before.

• so Budowlani with bronze medal , congrats :drink:

Janiuk with 9 blocks :lol:

• BUDOWLANIE TAKE THE BRONZE MEDAL :cup:

Budowlani 3 : 1 BKS

(24:26, 25:22, 25:17, 27:25)

MVP - Fedusio

Fedusio 21, Kazała 20, Durul 10/ Szczepańska-Pogoda 22, Damaske 17, Janiuk 15

Great result for both teams honestly, unexpected. Budowlani after the regular season were a different team, huge success beating Chemik and taking the 3rd place. The whole team led by Durul and Fedusio played great, Kazała was very important in those last games, Łysiak was fantastic for the whole season and Polak's setting and charisma were also crucial.

• Congratulstions for Budowlani!:obey: What a crazy season:cheesy:

Also congratulations for Bielsko! Suprised result for this team. They should be proud:drink:

• I’m very disappointed by Rzeszow today. Antiga gives setter sub just 3 actions before match is done, Szlagowska is afraid of killing the ball, general mess.

But LKS was great today. Piasecka didn’t break which was impressive for me. Her attack and defence skills were crucial and as for me she played much better than Górecka. Maybe we have a good sub for Zuza? Hopes she will prove that and keep this level.

• I’m very disappointed by Rzeszow today. Antiga gives setter sub just 3 actions before match is done, Szlagowska is afraid of killing the ball, general mess.

But LKS was great today. Piasecka didn’t break which was impressive for me. Her attack and defence skills were crucial and as for me she played much better than Górecka. Maybe we have a good sub for Zuza? Hopes she will prove that and keep this level.

Look at how Szlagowska is treated in Rzeszów. I'm not supprised she's afraid to take the kill because - one or two mistakes in a row and she's out of the court so...

I don't understand Antiga in his tactical choices too. At the first set either Jelena or Ann didn't have a point scored ans he didn't do anthing too...