Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• I think that the conversation about Busa is gone too far. I think that nobody has absolutely right or wrong.

First of all. We have never see Busa playing in the top level for long time. We just have some periods.

As long as Terzic was the coach of the Serbian NT she needed to be sacrificed, to sacrifice her personal stats and her chance to become a better player because she had to be the second libero who covered Brankica. Under this condition it is extremely difficult for a player to rise and become better . In the first time which Santarelli gave her trust she became she improved a lot and she looked like a top volleyball player.

Also one more example of Busa in the highest level is when she played for Fenerbahce. She surprised us all because she was really good but in the middle of the season Terzic decided to sign Robinson and putted Busa on bench despite the fact that Brankica was awful. After that her performances wasn't good when she needed to play.

As for now the game in a such a weak team like PTT isn't the appropriate for us to understand if Busa is a top player or not. Even Gabi if she played in such a mess she could be much worst than now because her teammates, the coach and a more other things has their role in players performances.

In conclusion Busa for sure is a good player but we don't have the necessary examples to tell how good she is or not , if can play a the top level , or to compare her with Hande who plays in the highest level for many years.

• I'm about to open the fridge and Busa will jump out of it :lol:

• I adore her and even I'm growing tired of talking about her.:lol:

Blame some of your compatriots, who seemingly have her on their mind 24/7.😴

• Idk why people are arguing over this, yeah Buša has talent, but she is incredibly inconsistent and not exceptional let's be real. Serbia has and has had world class setters, opps, mbs and ohs, but Buša is not one of them. And I actually like her as a player :lol: its literally just stats 💀

• Idk why people are arguing over this, yeah Buša has talent, but she is incredibly inconsistent and not exceptional let's be real. Serbia has and has had world class setters, opps, mbs and ohs, but Buša is not one of them. And I actually like her as a player :lol: its literally just stats 💀

Its meaningless disscusion at this point. What I think we all are trying to say is yes she is not Larson or Gabi, she is not a player who turns the game around, but she is so good at things she is doing which is being incredibly good defensive OH who is not bad at attacking either (not like Milenkovic, Meliha, or Seyma) and she performs incredibly well im a system where she is not a go-to player but someone who brings really good stability in both reception and defence and is not liability in attack either (you cannot have your blockers not pay attention to her like you can do with Milenkovic or Seyma).

The problem is some people are bringing her stats in a PTT constatntly just to talk crap about her, without a reason. Expecting her to be Herbots and carry low level team as star player is not what she is good at and theres no point in bringing her stats from a team system which expects her to be Herbots and main scorrer of the team.

On the other hand she is curently one of the best OHs in the world to have in a team next to more attacking based OH (Arina, Lozo, Frantti etc) and thats where she trives as a player and is one the best in that role and what she does.

So bringing her stats constatly from her team ,where she is not palying the role she is good at (first option attacker), and using it as an excusse to talk bad about her as a player is absurd and only used as an excuse to polish the image of other players who perform badly in their role by comparing stats. Thats all I am trying to point out

We can be blind and pretend that this is about Busa or we can just take a little effort to understand that it's not about Busa at all, I'm honestly sorry that individuals on this side still succumb to pathetic provocations, but most people find it funny, so we enjoy this wonderful narrative that occasionally includes insults on a national basis or so.

2 out of 20 (sampled, I didn't actually count them) comments actually talked about Busa and her capacities, about which there was never even a dispute (even when it is invented that she was Serbia's worst player at the world championship), the rest were insults and personal provocations.

This is not a platform for venting personal frustrations, and sympathies towards a certain player, even if they are unrealistic, should not offend anyone.

But honestly, this should really be the end of this, I advise my side not to react, and does not reciprocate/throw provocations first (for several times already), but it would be really nice to hear from the other side to condemn the random provocations caused by nothing.

We are not friends who need to agree/respect on personall differences, abilities,..,and continue our friendship or end it, we are here for volleyball, so we definitely should invest our personal best to stay on that field. To everyone.

I really apologize to everyone who simply has no part in this discussion, but following this thread, for a long comment and off topic, whatever happens after this, I will not comment on this particular topic, whatever we called it Busa or be honest about everything but Busa.

• Did you actually watched her in FB? She flopped so badly that Terzic had to transfer Robinson mid season 🤦 and that's the reason why she didn't play in big clubs since then. Maybe Guidetti would take her to Vakıfbank since he is the NT coach now😏

You can come up all the excuses why she sucks at attacking (although people were going crazy about it after two good matches at the beginning of season), her reception and defense also suck which are supposed to be her strengths.

I keep my stand on this discussion, she is a very limited OH who can work in a very particular system once she is surrounded by 6 other very good players and she is the last attacking option. I won't change my opinion just because some biased People are triggered 😇 as they are free to overrate her or underrate other players who are way better than her, I'm free to express my opinion. And based on reactions of other users, obviously I'm not the only one who doesn't buy the narrative of 'Busa is one of the best outside hitters in the world's😉

• İlayda Uçak is injured again:gone:

It's called having bad luck

• Kupa Voley Semi Final is scheduled for 29.04.

Vakifbank - Aydin 16:00 Local Time (17:00 CET)

THY - Fenerbahce 19:00 Local Time (20:00 CET)

Sorry if somebody already shared but i didn't find such a post.

I guess the final will be played at 30.4. ? denzz

We will have fully packed month and so of powerhouses clash ups

Vakifbank - Fenerbahce (CEV CL Semifinal, probably the same clash up in the MCSL semifinal and Kupa Volley) + whatever MCSL final series + hopefully CEV CL, what a period and immediately after that VNL.

Bearing in mind that the regular phase will not end before ?22.4. (that weekend), it makes sense to change the competition system in the playoffs, and even like this will be a hellish period for the players. :white:

• Eda scored so well when Macris was not the setter. Buse did well

but according to stats Eda scored 5 of her 6 attack points with Macris in the first 2 sets and only 1 point with Buse ;( I mean, I don't care if y'all trash Macris or any other player (I wish I got paid to defend them lol) but at least stick to the facts instead of lies?

• 21th Round

İlbank 0-3 Çukurova Bld. ADS
    Tuğçe 10 // Rykhliuk 12

https://tvf-web.dataproject.co…=219&PID=144&type=LegList

Sigorta Shop 2-3 Bolu Bld.

Payne 26, Tuğçe 21, Mljenkova 14, Grote 11// Kodola 21, Casanova 18, Dixon 10

Nilüfer Bld. 0-3 Galatasaray HDI Sigorta

Atkinson 19, Ecenur 10 // Anthi 22, Ayçin 12, İlkin 11, Eggleston 10

Türk Hava Yolları 0-3 Vakıfbank

Kingdon 15 // Gabi 17, Alexia 13, Zehra 12, Daalderop 11

Sarıyer Bld. 3-0 PTT

Chatchu-on 14, Drewniok 13, Büşra 11 // Caric 11

Eczacıbaşı Dynavit 3-0 Aydın BBSK

Hande 20, Voronkova 17, Yasemin 12 // Nicoletti 30, Loda 23, İdil Naz 10