Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• I hope Meryem Boz has a good season until Vargas arrives (is she leaving btw?) so we can have a spot open up for Ana Cristina. She can even play as Opp and Meliha + Arina as Ohs. Not sure if I trust Terzic though...

• Lozo would fit in Galatasaray, too bad he goes to the Romanian League

• If all the rumors are true İlbank would look like this.

• Their squad will be worse than last year then. They are an elevetor team at Sultans League.

Yes but at least they aren't hiring players like Mambru this time. They are giving chance to young players. I'm excited to see Eylül as starter finally. I like her game but her height might be the problem for highest level.

• Their team management sucks, I wish they made more competent young and local rosters. But Yaprak developed a lot in İlbank, I don't think they're the worst for the development of young players. But definitely not the best either with that lack of vision

• Vargas will go to Tianjin and then return to Fenerbahçe again. She is confirmed to become a NT member as well from next season on.

This is exciting! At this rate, Vargas is a much better Opp than Ebrar. I wonder if Ebrar will go back to being an OH or be a backup Opp.

PS. I just realized I am off topic. My bad :lol:

• Here we go another year...

Honestly by far the most exciting thing about this upcoming season is the enthusiasm by the members here for it (special kudos to denzz!) and the ability of Altinli to convince herself that Eczacimessy is exciting year after year :P). What changed in relation to last year? Well, Vakifbank, Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi all got stronger than last year, but Vakif most of all. Considering that they were by far the best team last year to begin with, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure what will happen this year (with minimum margins for error). The most exciting thing on court will be to see who will place 4th, considering that THY got significantly weaker (even with addition of Naz).

So, how it will turn out? Vakif will end up the regular season with 1 defeat to Fener (maybe second one due to some scheduling issues), Fener will end 2nd with either 3 or 4 defeats and Ecza with 4-5. Then in playoff Vakif will sweep whoever is against them 2-0, and Fener will eliminate Vitra 2-1. Then it final Vakif either sweeps or maybe loses one game. Oh and they also win both cups and Champions League. Book it, pack it in and wrap it tight.

Another thing I'm slightly curious about is to see the level and impact of Rahimova.

• First i don't think Vakif is stronger than last year. They literally just replaced 2 similar type of players. Both Egonu and Haak will always make 30 points, than will choke in crucial moments and all will be depend or weather Gabi have good or bad day. Also they reception will be weaker this season, lot of teams will exploit Bajema and Dalderop.

Fenerbahce will probably be 3rd in regular part of the season, they will have really hard time before Vargas return.

Eczacibasi will be really strong this season, not just Voronkova, they middles will be more deadly than ever. They are biggest favorite to win Champions League if you ask me.

• First i don't think Vakif is stronger than last year. They literally just replaced 2 similar type of players. Both Egonu and Haak will always make 30 points, than will choke in crucial moments and all will be depend or weather Gabi have good or bad day.

Egonu has dominated club volleyball in recent years with the teams builded around her. She had incredible impacts at crucial moments in almost every cup she won. If she didn't, her teams wouldn't have been so successful. It was a little silly to say Egonu always chokes at cruical moments. since she sometimes makes silly mistakes, people underestimate her level in crucial moments. in club volleyball, She plays as well as Boskovic and much better than Haak in crucial games.