Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

And our dreams became true.:lol:I think planinsec made some very good games at the end of tha last season.I really wonder which will be the opposite...

I do not think that there is an available opposite for them anymore. The only player who does not officially annaunced by a team is Drews but there are rumors for her in china. I believe that they are going to play with three outside spikers at first and maybe in the second half will contract with an other foreign ( outside or opposite). Or maybe Anthi will play as an opposite ( I dont want it because she was good as an outside the last year and I belive that she can be even better)

• Ayçin Akyol in Galatasaray,will be there for 2 years this is a very good move:thumbup: I'd rather Ayçin-Karmen than Ayçin-Mina but we'll see

• Interview with Yasemin Güveli 👇

• Soo she is fluent in Turkish Lol

Sooo cute! I didn't know she could speak Turkish 🤷 I thought she was born in turkey moved back to Russia when she was a baby :teach:

• Soo she is fluent in Turkish Lol

Her Turkish is soo good, I knew she spoke Turkish but anyone living abroad for a long time tends to lose some of it over time. Her accent is non-existent pretty much :super:Color me impressed.

Can we just get Arina and Irina in the Turkish NT lol :lol: I'm not sure if I want Turkey to naturalize a bunch of players but I feel so bad for them that they won't be able to play any international matches anytime soon :(

• Her Turkish is soo good, I knew she spoke Turkish but anyone living abroad for a long time tends to lose some of it over time. Her accent is non-existent pretty much :super:Color me impressed.

Can we just get Arina and Irina in the Turkish NT lol :lol: I'm not sure if I want Turkey to naturalize a bunch of players but I feel so bad for them that they won't be able to play any international matches anytime soon :(

I'm kinda wishing for Arina's naturalization. She has more potential than both Vargas and Carutasu. Also outside is the position we suffer the most. If she can't play in Paris, and keeps playing in turkey for a few more years, I can imagine she might consider a change🙏

• Sooo cute! I didn't know she could speak Turkish 🤷 I thought she was born in turkey moved back to Russia when she was a baby :teach:

she lived in İstanbul until 12 yo.

• I swear people sometimes forget that only 1 naturalised player can play in any one competition, even while claiming to be aware of it..:rolll::P

Anyway, I do think (and hope) that at least Arina one is a pure pipe dream, if you don't mind me saying it, guys.;)