Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Vakıfbank playing mind games :D:D:D

They will exhibit all the trophies of the 2021-2022 season at the entrance of the Vakıfbank hall before the game against Fenerbahçe.

• Vakıfbank playing mind games :D:D:D

They will exhibit all the trophies of the 2021-2022 season at the entrance of the Vakıfbank hall before the game against Fenerbahçe.

Well they earned it:)

• Let's make some predictions for the Vakıf-Fener match. What do you expect from Vakıfbank-Fenerbahçe? Who will win?

• I think Vakif will win this time. I think they still are not there as a team but I will be surprised if they let Arina to dominate one more match. Losing twice in a row to FB in such a short time might give very wrong signals from them.

• I think Vakif will win this time. I think they still are not there as a team but I will be surprised if they let Arina to dominate one more match. Losing twice in a row to FB in such a short time might give very wrong signals from them.

Same thought.

• GALATASARAY HDI SİGORTA - SİGORTA SHOP

NİLÜFER BLD. - TÜRK HAVA YOLLARI

PTT - İLBANK

• Gs - Sigorta match is a really good match. Wish İlkin play like this during NT season too…

• Sigorta Shop is a weird team, so much resistance and they remain disciplined even if they are 5-6 points under, which is surprising for a Turkish team. I am sure they will make some surprises in rest of the season and they might end up in top 8. Definitely more fun to watch them than Aydin, PTT etc.

Aycin did a crazy job today 13/17 attacks and 6 blocks with no errors at all.

Also Ilkin is contributing a lot in score in last two matches.

GS need these two contributing when they lack an opposite. Also they are trying hard to make Popovic join the party in attacking but she tips the ball inside the block over and over. It surprises me that Ataman has so much patience to her however I understand that they are trying to make her an attacker MB since they will need her scoring a lot in rest of the season. If she can contribute with 50-60% in attacking, GS won't need a strong opposite until mid season.

• GS need these two contributing when they lack an opposite. Also they are trying hard to make Popovic join the party in attacking but she tips the ball inside the block over and over. It surprises me that Ataman has so much patience to her however I understand that they are trying to make her an attacker MB since they will need her scoring a lot in rest of the season. If she can contribute with 50-60% in attacking, GS won't need a strong opposite until mid season.

Are you sure Popovic is problem? There is a ton of setters who can do slide attacks but struggling to set a ball right to 1st tempo balls.

• Are you sure Popovic is problem? There is a ton of setters who can do slide attacks but struggling to set a ball right to 1st tempo balls.

Gamze is probably one of the best local setters for MBs, no matter what the set they want. I agree though, every middle is different and it will take time to adapt for Popovic and Gamze. However, yes it is a problem at the moment. I don't think Popovic got close to 50% in attacking in last 2 matches and they go to her quite often.

What I am saying is, I hope that connection will work soon.

Btw, to me Popovic does not seem to like 1st tempo sets, she expects the ball to arrive a bit later. Not sure who will adjust but seems like GS is working on it.

• If someone had told me before the season that Busa would be the best scoring player in the Turkish league, I would have punched him in the forehead :cheesy:

• Meatballs also Popovic and Aycin pass Beyza sisters in a most blocks competition :cup:

I love this! But today she only made 3 blocks and 2 of them came when the match was almost over :(

I believe her! She seems a bit rusty in attacking for some reason but I think she will score a lot more. I want Aycin and her to reach over 40 points in a match together!

• I love this! But today she only made 3 blocks and 2 of them came when the match was almost over :(

I believe her! She seems a bit rusty in attacking for some reason but I think she will score a lot more. I want Aycin and her to reach over 40 points in a match together!

3 blocks at the end and who know how many passive blocks :)

I dont think 40 points is possible, even for much better middles than this 2. :lol: They would need MBH and MDG in reception. :D

But GS have 5/6 solid players, with a slightly better OPP they would be golden.