Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Btw, to me Popovic does not seem to like 1st tempo sets, she expects the ball to arrive a bit later. Not sure who will adjust but seems like GS is working on it.

Actually she only like 1st tempo sets, quick, fast, high and near to the setter, ungrateful player for setters, she really needs perfect sets, her technique doesn't allow excessive ad hock maneuvering. Not only that ball have to be ideal, but also have to be tactically well-arranged, such attacks are blocked extremely effectively if the blocker prejudges well. I don't want to be gloomy, but my experience related to Popovic and not too big, but again knowledge of Gamza's abilities tells me that they will hardly find a smooth connection.

• Daalderop so far playing much better than the first match against Fenerbahçe!^^

• Busa is unironically MVP of the league so far.

• It's not just her individual stats that are so astonishing like that she is currently the 1st scorer, but how much her play is contributing to her team's success. Okay look, I know there's only been 4 games so far, but many Turkish users here were saying prior to the start of the season that her team is one of the weakest in the league (some said bottom 2). And for Bianka Busa to make such a team, a team with no other half-way reliable scorer apart from her, in the top 5 (alongside the 4 biggest names Vakif, Fener, Ecza and THY) after 4 rounds in the second best league in the world...:obey::obey:

• It's not just her individual stats that are so astonishing like that she is currently the 1st scorer, but how much her play is contributing to her team's success. Okay look, I know there's only been 4 games so far, but many Turkish users here were saying prior to the start of the season that her team is one of the weakest in the league (some said bottom 2). And for Bianka Busa to make such a team, a team with no other half-way reliable scorer apart from her, in the top 5 (alongside the 4 biggest names Vakif, Fener, Ecza and THY) after 4 rounds in the second best league in the world...:obey::obey:

devil's advocate but the truth is also that they played against probably the 3 weakest teams in league + they loose against only solid opponent Cukurova.

But who cares, when you call her an MVP, i can't reject that. :heart::rose:

• devil's advocate but the truth is also that they played against probably the 3 weakest teams in league + they loose against only solid opponent Cukurova.

But who cares, when you call her an MVP, i can't reject that. :heart::rose:

We'll ignore that and focus on the positive, okay?:P:heart:

Btw, it has to be pointed out that Boskovic just had a 92% attack game playing in 3rd or 4th speed and no one even comments. Like we're all "Meh, just another Sunday".:lol:

And unsurprisingly, Vakif is kicking Fener's but so far.

• Actually she only like 1st tempo sets, quick, fast, high and near to the setter, ungrateful player for setters, she really needs perfect sets, her technique doesn't allow excessive ad hock maneuvering. Not only that ball have to be ideal, but also have to be tactically well-arranged, such attacks are blocked extremely effectively if the blocker prejudges well. I don't want to be gloomy, but my experience related to Popovic and not too big, but again knowledge of Gamza's abilities tells me that they will hardly find a smooth connection.

That's an Asli set you are describing I think and Gamze used to deliver them very well, making her one of the top scorers during their season.

Not sure why it looks like her approach is cautious and slow to me which is why I thought she did not like 1st tempo. Might be because their connection is not there and she tries to adjust, I hope they solve it though.

Btw Gamze was playing sick today, not sure what it was (definitely not Covid).

• VB 2-1 FB

Eda great serve allowed FB to return to the match

• Vakifbank gave away that set by their own mistakes, especially service faults:down:

Both Kubra and Asli are so bad, they only gave away points to the opponent:gone:

• Aslı it has a very good block and dangerous serve and Kübra has suffered such a regression that it's sad to watch:gone:

I myself wrote here that Kübra should be in the NT, but I take it back here :|

• Buket only knows how to set Egonu?:S